Chapter 7|| Training #2

"Baby, come here." I didn't budge. We had just gotten back inside from the stroll we went on and Master said he wanted to start training right away. I disagreed and pleaded for minutes and minutes, nothing worked. He yanked my leash. "Ack!" I yelped. That's when I started walking towards him. I didn't want to go back into his room, but that's where we were headed. He had told Louis before we came in to prepare the bedroom for 'us'. Us? What a joke. I looked up at Alex and then the doubled white paved door. "It's going to be okay." I mumbled to myself. Alex didn't hear me. He opened the door to his bedroom. I entered first. It was just like yesterday, everything was in place just like yesterday. Louis was sitting on the bed and Alex was behind me. He locked the door. What's the point of locking the door? No one else is here except us three. Unless, he didn't want me trying to run out.. "M-master, isn't t-there another option to discipline..m-me?" I asked, stuttering. I already didn't like training yesterday. "No." He answered, so simply. It shouldn't be simple. I'm human, I'm not some toy or some animal they can just-..I looked at Louis and remembered what Alex told me on our stroll.

"Get on the bed, just like yesterday. Take off your clothes too. Fold it and give it to Louis." He told me. I didn't want to listen, but my body said otherwise. I got up onto the bed and obeyed. I took my clothes off and walked over to Louis at the end of the bed sitting. "H-here." I avoided any direct eye contact with him. Louis took my clothes and set it down next to him. I got in position, just like yesterday. Just like how he wanted me to. I did everything me wanted me to do. "M-master, will you be gentle today?" I heard him groan, loudly that is. "How obedient were you today exactly? How many time did I have to repeat myself or hit you? Or give you a dirty look?" I whimpered knowing all the answers. I've been a bad boy today. "I'm sorry, Master. P-Please forgive me for my disobedience." I apologized and hoped he would be at least a slight gentle with me. "Wait..Will Louis be apart of this too?" I asked out of my curiosity. He nodded, I saw in the corner of my eyes. "Yes, yes he will. He'll be the one training you for today. Maybe he'll be gentle, hm? Let's start, shall we?" I wasn't ready but I nodded. I wanted to get this over with as quick as possible.

I could hear both male undoing there clothing. I heard shuffling, I wanted to look back but..Master, Alex, didn't give me permission to move. "Louis, I'll hold him down, okay." "Okay." Louis softly replied. I glanced at Louis standing next to me. A few feet away from the bed. Alex came onto the bed and held my hands together, firmly. "Ow, ow" He sure as hell heard that no matter how softly I whispered it but he also of course didn't care. Why the hell would he? "Try to be as still as possible, baby~" I nodded, without another word. I glanced at Louis again, just out of curiosity in what he was going to do or was doing. That's when I noticed something in his hand. It was long, had a hard handle, the thing was fully black and leather. It was a whip. I was going to get whipped..Why?! I didn't do anything! "M-master!" I yelled and my head quickly shot up to look at Alex. Maybe hoping he'll spare me but of course, why would he? Why in the world would he spare me the pain? I panicked. I knew it was going to get worst if I struggled but maybe he'll soften up on me is what I was hoping, I just keep on hoping don't I? "Tsk tsk tsk.." He tsk at me gently, I knew what it meant. He wanted me to stop struggling and panicking so much. The thing was, even then I was still more panicked than ever as he was holding me down as well. I was crying once again, I shook my head not wanting to be hit. This time I was sobbing and begging Louis AND Alex. 'I'm sorry' those two words slipped out my mouth repeatedly, I was hoping I could just..I could maybe get them to stop.

"I'm sorry.." I heard Louis whispered. I saw Louis bring back the whip behind and strikes the whip against you back with all his strength. It hunted. It felt sore. I felt sore already. Alex was smiling he was beside my head, making sure to stay out the whips way. Well, for the next fifteen minutes was just Louis hitting me with the whip. I was pathetically crying like a weak, defenseless, idiot. I've never wanted to kill someone or commit murder in my whole life. I wanted to kill Alex and Louis at the moment! I mean, sure maybe killing isn't always the answer but right now it really feels like it is. My whole back had red marks all over them. They were all bright pink/red, indicating that the marks were all made just now and today. Louis came over to me, to where I was. He stood beside me and rubbed my back. He traced his fingers on top of some of the marks. I flinched or tensed up a little at times when he did so. I heard Louis sigh. He sounded upset. "I'm sorry.." he says to me and petted me on the head. "His voice had a little bit of  pity..no, that doesn't sound like that right word..a bit of empathy or emotion? I don't know what the word was but there was something in his voice, in Louis voice. More emotions I've felt from Louis than Alex. Or maybe Louis was just a fake. Maybe he wasn't really sorry, hm?" I shook those thoughts out of my head and snapped back to reality where Alex let's go of my hands. I had almost forgotten Alex was holding my hand for a split second when I zoned out. My body dropped flat onto the bed. I laid there on my stomach as my face was buried into the bedsheets as everything slowly came back to me. The pain, the 'punishment', the life I'm going to be living now, etc. Everything was coming back to me and I started to slowly tear up and cry quietly into the bedsheets. They probably knew though. Even if I was a 'man', I was always sensitive and a crybaby. matter how much they say sorry or apologized, I wasn't going to believe nor forgive them.

"Next lesson." I looked up with wide opened eyes. In shock I wanted to protest against both of them, but I was of course alone and I alone already can't even protest against Alex. "Wasn't this enough?!" I turned my head quickly over to look Alex in the eye. My eyes red and puffy from crying so much. Wiping my tears away and sniffing, Louis handed me a tissue. I took it and blew my nose as I threw away the tissue near the small trash can next to nightstand in the room .W-wait, w-what was t-t-this lesson then?" I asked curiously, if all lessons had meaning, what was this? "To teach you to behave. You were quite disobedient today so I had Louis whip you. From now on I'll have a whip on me. If you dare disrespect me or disobey, I won't hesitate to hit you. Was that clear for you, John?" He asked. What? I was disobedient..? Was I really that disobedient today? I did call him disgusting..but this is over-exaggerating "Y-Yes, Master." I said. I buried my face once again into the bedsheets. I, for a split second, dozed off and went into my own world. I was thinking of stuff, of Alex, of escaping, etc. I could heard small whispers, probably Alex and Louis talking. "M-Kay! The next lesson of the day is, teaching you how to dress properly. We're just training you, nothing very bad today. Unless you make it horrible for yourself." Alex says. I was back into reality. I was back in Alex's room. I nodded. "Understood, Master." I said in a muffled voice. My face was buried in the bedsheets after all. I thought Alex would tell me to repeat myself or say it again, but I guess he heard me. "Come here, get up. We're going into your room." I sat up, barely. My back was arched a little. It hurt so much. "Why did Louis have to hit so hard?! Ugh.." I thought to myself and got onto the ground. I crawled between the two, Alex and Louis. I looked up at both. "You'll sometime be wearing a shirt, dress or skirt, okay?" I nodded. No complaint. What was the point if I complained, right?

Louis was the one to hold my collar this time. He walked slow so I could catch up, since my back was in pain it made it worse to crawl. After all, I was Alexandre's puppy, baby, but what was I exactly? We eventually got into my room. When we were in my room, I quickly, as fast as I could, went to my bed and laid there. Soft, comfortable, and the warmth of the bed. I loved it! Alex and Louis were both in the closet shuffling clothes around, seeing what they can find to make me wear. It's as if they were going to play 'Dress Up' with me. "Tch, as if." I mumbled to myself. I was staring at the ceiling until I decided to turn to my side. I saw Alex come out with a few pair of clothes, Louis was behind him and he had some too. I already didn't like this.

A/N Words:

There are 1,759 words in this chapter! I'm sorry this chapter was kinda shorter than compared to the others. The other or last two had 2000+ and this only had around 1000+. So sorry! I'll make the next one longer. (: Hope everyone enjoyed this chapter just like all the other!