Chapter 10|| "Baby"

It was morning, very early in the morning. I would say it was maybe around eight in the morning. I heard chattering coming from downstairs. My door was slightly opened. The sunlight shined through my white curtains. I sighed and sat up. My pacifier was gone. I'm assuming one of my Master came and took it from me. I stretched both my arms up slowly and yawned. "Mm.." I got out of bed went to see if there was any note that was left for me. My door opened a little wider behind me as Louis came in. I hadn't notice since I was busy reading the note I found on top of my drawer while looking around. Louis surprised me with a small 'boo' when he hugged me from behind, "Master Bernard wants you downstairs with him right now. Want me to help you change?" He said. I knew he was just teasing me. Well, I hoped he was. I shook my head gently and tried to get out of his grip, but Louis just hugged me tighter in place. "Well, at least let me watch you?" I turned my head around a little to look at him giving him a 'Are you serious?' look. "You can watch if you want. I could careless about that." I said, quite annoyed at the fact that he wasn't letting me go.

-

Louis finally lets go of me so I could change and go downstair. He decided HE wanted to decide what I should I wear today. He chose a white skirt with a white belt and golden mini hoops for adjustment. The shirt that wanted with it was white as well and had a medium sleeve end to it, it was more like a crop. I changed into the clothings he picked for me. Louis watched me change in amusement/satisfactory. I ignored him because I could feel his eyes at my back watching me, it was uncomfortable to be watched like that but I didn't say anything. Once I had finished changing, I got my collar and leash both put on me by Louis. Afterwards, we both went downstairs to where Alex was, together and I held the leash wrapped around my wrist since it was long. Alex was sitting at one end of the table like last time, while waiting for us. "Oh! You guys are both here. That's great. Come here pup. I already missed you so much." I groaned a little and started making my way over towards Alex. "What the hell was he talking about? He could always come to my room." I thought to myself. I stood before Alex and looked down at the floor. I didn't know wether I should sit or still stand. Alex scooted his chair a little back creating a little 'creek' or 'skrt' noise on the floor. "Sit on my lap. Let's talk about some stuff this morning, shall we?" I just nodded in his pleasure. I turned around and plopped down onto his lap. I felt something cold against my neck. It was Alex's lip, they were cold. He was gently kissing my neck up and down. "Wow, the marks on your neck and collarbone are a little too visible don't you think?" He said, as he grabbed my face and turned it around. "Look at me and answer." He demanded of me. I didn't know wether I felt like listening to him or not this early in the morning, but even then my eyes glanced up at him. Both eyes were staring right at each other.

"N-no Daddy. I-I think I can cover it with f-foundation or a tur-turtleneck." I answered. "Why is my voice stuttering? I shouldn't be scared of him right now.." I thought to myself, trying to convince myself and overcome my fear of him. "Hm, well you're definitely not going to wear turtlenecks. They look hideous on you. You're also not covering it with foundation because it lets people know you belong to 'us'." He growled the last part into my ear. It made me shiver a little. "B-but..the-" "Okay.." I said in defeat. Trying not to argue back with his last comment. Though his second sentence made me sad, 'They would look hideous on you.', it made me feel as if he was trying to lower my self-esteem. Louis came over to the both of us and sat down at the side of the table next to Alex. "Can we take him shopping?" Louis asked happily. I peeked up with happiness. I can go outside, maybe I can run or find help. This was my chance of escape. "Hm..baby? Shopping, You think you can handle it?" I nodded intensely. I wanted to go, so badly. "P-please?" I said in soft voice. "If I take you, you run or try to escape or even make a wrong move, I'll make sure to punish you when we get home. I'll embarrass you in public too." He brushed my hair back a little and whispered. "I'll do you in public or even in the restroom." That sent goosebumps running down my spine. I nodded. Now I was scared to escape, but this was my only choice and way.