//1

({PLEASE READ}

Heya! Author here! So, I'm currently editing the whole story. Why? Because I might get more ideas so you guys can have fun reading it! Back then it was cringy 😭😭😭 BUT SINCE I'M EDITING IT NOW, I wouldn't think it's cringe. Tell me what you think of the edit of this chapter after reading it, I'd appreciate it if you do! Enjoy reading the edited chapter.

Glen is canonically 6, but a friend did ✨math✨ and the friend said Glen is now 14...so, they'll be 14 in this haha. Glen is also non-binary, Don confirmed that!

FINISHED EDITING)

//1 — MEETING GLEN

Y/N'S P.O.V

I was walking in an abandoned house. Why you may ask?

It's just my thing, I was always interested in..

Ghosts, demons, and mysterious stuff that could be possessed or haunted.

Yes, you heard it right. I like paranormal-looking stuff.

My footsteps echoed through the empty house, sometimes breaking things — like wood sticks..or whatever they are.

"I-Is someone there..?" A British voice said.

This house is abandoned..and there's someone? That's... that's strange.

"Who's in here?" I asked. This might be a haunted house! Oh..maybe not.

A little — doll...came out of its hiding spot..? Eh?

"Who...are you?" I ask the little doll. "I can't tell you...unless I trust you.." The doll says.

"Huh...alright." I say. "I guess I'll give you privacy. I'll go back home, bye!" I say.

"Oh- n-no, wait! C-can I come with you..? I'm lonely here..." The doll says. Oh.

"Alright then. Come here," I say, opening my backpack. "Go in." I say. The doll nods, and goes in.