ᶠᵃᶜᵉᵗⁱᵐᵉ

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

summary: face-timing with your boyfriend Punz.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

it was currently 12:03am and you were laying in bed watching your boyfriends stream. he was playing among us with a group of his friends. the sound of his laughter brought a smile to your face. around ten minutes ago he texted you telling you to facetime him in fifteen minutes, because he knew you slept better with him on the phone if he couldn't be there next to you.

the reason why you weren't spending the night at his apartment was simply because you got off work extremely late and he was streaming so you didn't want to interrupt him. the drive to your apartment from your job was five minutes compared to the thirty minutes to his. normally you would've made the drive but you worked a twelve hour shift today so you were exhausted. Luke wanted you to get home safely so he told you to just go to your place.

noticing that seven minutes passed you facetimed Luke waiting for him to pick up. on the second ring he answered with a smile on his face greeting you with a "hi baby, you look so cute snuggled in your blankets." (lord help me I simp for this man too much 🥺)

giggling you replied "hi lukey" a small smile on your face. watching your boyfriend through the screen, he set his phone down at an angle where you could see his face so his hands were free so he was able to play the game. you propped your phone up on the spare pillow that was in your bed the only light being a small lamp on your bed side table.

turning on your side to where you could see the phone perfectly you continued to watch your boyfriend while he laughed and talked with his friends. smiling at his jam sessions with his favorite songs. he occasionally muted on stream and looked at the phone and spoke to you for a few seconds usually complimenting you or just asking if you were alright with his noise level because he didn't wanna to disturb your sleep.

you loved the sound of his laughter. you thought it was soothing. it was the right pitch not too high or too low, a perfect medium. closing your eyes you fell asleep to the noise of Luke's deep voice with a small smile on your face. looking down at his phone noticing you were asleep he couldn't stop himself from taking a facetime photo as he thought you looked so cute.

he ended up muting on the facetime call to not wake you up because he thought you deserved the rest. disconnecting from among us a few minutes later when the round ended and ending his stream raiding George. he shut off his pc and stood up
from his chair. glancing at his phone to see you still asleep he took off his hat tossing it to the side and changed into a pair of sweatpants. crawling into his bed connecting his phone to the charger and propping it somewhere on his bed he fell asleep listening to your even breathing from the other side of the call.

549 words

punz supremacy

that's all I have to say

unedited

written on 10.12.2020