ʲᵉᵃˡᵒᵘˢˡʸ

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

summary: you and Tommy decide to tease an already jealous Wilbur.

request: yes

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you were playing minecraft on the dream smp with your boyfriend Wilbur and one of your closest friends Tommy. the three of you were goofing around building and talking about random things.

"Tommy! you're so wrong. twizzlers are not the best candy. swedish fish are!" you argued. "you don't know what you're talking about!" Tommy screamed. Wilbur was silent in the call not really talking a lot. you and Tommy were making too much noise for him to say a word. he hasn't really spoke because he was feeling a bit jealous.

normally Wilbur wasn't the jealous type because he knew you loved him and him only. but he was feeling a bit moody today. Tommy realized this and whispered to you in minecraft saying "Wilburs jealous, follow my lead" hesitantly you replied with a simple "okay"

"hey y/n you love me more than you love Wilbur huh? Wilbur sucks." Tommy laughed. "Wilbur is a little weird" you giggled. Tommy continued to argue and say random things that triggered Wilbur even more.

after about a half hour you could tell Wilburs patience were growing thin because of the way he took a deep breath before letting out a heavy sigh. he muted his mic a minute after sighing. you felt pretty bad so you spoke up "Tommy I feel bad I can't. we need to say sorry." reluctantly Tommy agreed.

pulling out your phone you texted your boyfriend telling him to unmute. a few second later you heard the slight background noise of Wilburs air conditioning.

speaking up you said "Wilbur baby, i'm so sorry. we just wanted to mess with you. we didn't mean to make you mad." Tommy spoke after you "stupid british man. I don't know why you got so mad."

"Tommy" you spoke sternly. "apologize properly now." letting out a groan you heard Tommy spoke "I'm sorry for making you mad Wilbur."

Wilbur spoke after a few seconds of silence "it's okay love. I know you didn't mean any harm. Tommy do you forget your british too." letting out a laugh you calmed down knowing that Wilbur was no longer mad.

you logged off of minecraft and turned your computer off a few minutes later. picking up your phone you facetimed your boyfriend.

"hi love" you heard Wilbur speak softly when he answered the phone. immediately you started to apologize for earlier "I'm sorry again about earlier I didn't wanna make you mad. it was supposed to be a joke." you said.

"I already told you earlier it's okay. I love you. I just woke up in a bad mood but it's alright I promise." he softly spoke. the two of you remained on facetime for the rest of the night. talking until the early hours of the morning till the two of you fell asleep.

522 words.

sorry this took so long. i got really caught up in school work. thank you for the request <3.

thank you all for 99k+ readers and 2k+ votes. the support is insane.

unedited.

written on 10.19.2020