ᵐᵒʳⁿⁱⁿᵍ ᵏⁱˢˢᵉˢ

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

summary: sleepy morning kisses with your boyfriend Punz.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a gentle beam of sunlight made its way through the curtains of your boyfriend Luke's bedroom. refusing to open your eyes you pulled the warm blankets up to your chin. the blankets smelled of cologne and vanilla just like your boyfriend did. you scooted closer to the side of the bed where your boyfriend was located and curled yourself into his chest taking in his scent which relaxed you lulling you back to sleep.

you awoke again about forty five minutes later and knew you couldn't fall back asleep. propping yourself up on your elbow looking around room before your eyes landed on your sleeping boyfriend in the bed next to you. you started to softly rub your boyfriends cheek frowning at the imprint of your hoodie string on his cheek.

a few minutes later his blue eyes slowly started to open. blinking for a few seconds to semi wake up he saw you and smiled. he opened his arms gesturing for you to hug him in which you did. resting your head on his bare chest listening to his heart beat for a few moments. before lifting your head up and pressing a soft kiss to your boyfriends jaw.

you felt his chest vibrate underneath you and he chuckled it sounding deeper than normal due to his morning voice. he spoke quietly "good morning baby" not replying you connected the two of your lips for a passionate kiss. running your hands through his soft dirty blonde hair while his hands held your waist lightly

breaking the kiss you placed your head in the crook of his neck placing soft innocent sleepily kisses there. while he pressed a few kisses to the top of your forehead. the both of you holding each other close not in any rush to get out of bed just wanting to hold the other. the love the two of you had for each other was crazy. you were absolutely smitten for Luke as he was for you. it was the type of love people were jealous of.

a few minutes passed before you leaned up pressing a few soft kisses to your boyfriends lips. taking in the feeling as you knew the two of you had a busy day ahead of you and wouldn't be able to spend much time together. sleepy morning kisses were the best. it was an act of pure love.

459 words

I didn't wanna add to much to this and ruin it so that's why it's kinda short.

i meant to publish this when i woke and accidentally published 'facetime' instead so here's a double update <3

also thank you guys so much for 60k+ views and 1k+ votes. the support is insane you're all amazing.

unedited

written on 10.12.2020