Pretty~ | Intruality

Warnings: Cross dressing, Sub!Patton Dom!Remus, choking, riding, degradation, accidental teasing, sir kink
They're all humans but roommates?
~~~~~

Patton admires his plump figure in the full length mirror, giggling softly. He'd bought a new skirt which he'd wanted for a while now: a cute beige with kitty paw straps over his shoulders. The skirt barely reaches his knees, showing off his chubby thighs, which are hugged by white stockings with cute blue bows on them. He also wears a soft blue sweater along with it.

Patton used to be insecure of his figure, before his boyfriend made it very clear that he finds his body pretty, having shown Patton himself how much he loves his body. Patton giggles as he remembers the amounts of kisses and praises from his boyfriend: Remus

Patton twirls with a giggle, watching as the skirt fksres up to show off his blue laced panties that he'd decided to innocently match with the outfit. Once he's sure he looks perfect, he skips out of his room and down to the kitchen.

Virgil, Logan and Remus are sitting in the kitchen much to Pattons surprise, discussing dark and twisted theories about certain serial killers. Giggling, Patton makes his presence known. All eyes stare at him, Remus' jaw quite literally dropping as he blushes. Virgil puts his thumb up.
"Lookin good, pop star!" He compliments, receiving a 'thank you' from Patton. Logan nods as well.
"You look wonderful in that clothing style, it really presents your innocent and adorable nature. The sweater suits you, as does the skirt" Logan comments with a nod. Remus isn't too worried about their compliments, as he knows Virgil only sees Patton as a (daddy) father figure, and Logans aroace. But the slightly feral side growls to make it clear that they should stop, eyeing up Patton hungrily.

Logan notices the look and shrugs, coming to a stand, somewhat guessing what might happen next. "Virgil, I'd like to show you my books and research on murderers, let's head to my room now." Virgil gets the memo and follows, and while Remus would have begged to tag along to see such research, he's fixated on Pattons significantly smaller figure.

Once alone, Patton innocently goes to the cupboard, grabbing some ingredients for cookies, humming, accidentally showing off his ass to Remus as he reaches up to get the flour and bends down to grab a bowl.

"And what do you think you're doing wearing such an outfit around the others, huh?" Comes a growl from behind Patton, who looks over his shoulder. He tilts his head as he turns to face Remus, noticing him stalking over with clenched fists.
"I thought it was pretty, I didn't think much about the others seeing it, why?" Remus backs Patton against the counter and growls in his ear.
"Because everyone can see your perfect thick thighs and its making me so fucking hard."

Patton gasps softly as Remus picks him up, instinctively wrapping his legs around his waist. Remus quickly takes Patton into his bedroom, pinning Patton against the bed. Patton moans at the roughness squirming about as Remus runs his hands up his thigh. Similar to a bunny, Patton squeaks as Remus' strong, calloused fingers brush over his laced panties, letting out a noise of interest.

"Oooh, you really did dress up for me, didn't you? Such a naughty whore, wearing such lewd clothes for anyone to see." Remus tuts. "I bet you wanted Virgil to notice your panties, didnt you? You wanted all of your friends to look at your pretty ass."
"Didn't mean to, sir, I thought they were pretty, didnt mean to show anyone" Truthfully, Patton whines, and while Remus can tell Pattons being honest, he still wants to tease him.
"I think master still needs to punish his baby boy, don't you think?" He asks as he runs his hands over the sweater material. Patton shyly nods, spreading his legs apart for Remus. They've only had sex a few times, so Pattons still fairly new in this area, but he doesn't mind it, and loves getting to be close to Remus.

He dips his head under the soft skirt, licking at Pattons growing bulge through his underwear, earing high pitched shines and begs. The noises go straight to Remus' dick, making him somehow harder.

Pulling the underwear off with his teeth, Remus sucks the tip of Pattons cock slowly, kitten licking the head before pulling off completely. Patton fists the bedsheets as Remus teases him, legs shaking from the small amounts of pleasure received already.

Remus throws the underwear out of the the way (instead of eating it like last time...) and then pushishes Pattons legs up to his chest, skirt falling down his body, exposing his ass and throbbing cock to Rem. Morality moans softly, turning his head to the side as he grows redder and redder. Remus smirks, leaning down to lick Pattons hole, holding his sticking covered thighs, fingers running across the material teasingly.

Bucking into the touch, Patton whimpers as he feels the intrusion of Remus' tongue insyde of him, the wet muscle pushing deep inside of him and licking at him, trying to find his prostate. Once he begins abusing those bundles of nerves, Patton practically screams, and is sure that their roommates can hear him. He has trouble staying quiet, so it isn't much new to them.

After a while, Patton makes high needy whines, thrusting down onto his tongue. Remus pulls off with a grin, moving to sit against the headboard, tugging his clothes off. He grabs lube from his bedside table, quickly coating his length in lube before beckoning Patton over.
"Come ride me in your pretty clothes, baby" He smirks, legs spread for Patton, who eagerly crawls onto his lap.

Patton sinks down onto his length with a moan and a whimper, slowly moving down until he's flush with Remus. Remus grins, hands going to Pattons throat, gently squeezing.

Patton let's out a choked moan as he adjusts to Remus' length, slowly pulling off to sink back down. He repeats this movement for a short while before setting a steady pace of bouncing on his cock, moaning loud.

"Such a noisy whore, getting so worked up from just a little bit of playing." He growls, tightening his grip, watching Pattons eyes roll back as he starts bouncing faster. Remus bucks up into him, whispering filthy names into Pattons ear as he chokes him, enjoying the soft whines and moans he receives. Remus kisses him roughly as Pattons hands thread through his hair, tugging softly. Remus makes sure to loosen his grip on Pattons throat every now and again as not to actually hurt his lover.

Patton feels himself get closer as Remus thrusts up into his prostate, moaning louder as he throws his head back slightly, Remus grinning as he watches Patton fall apart.

Patton whines as he comes across his new skirt, letting out a strangled moan. Just watching Patton come brings Remus over the edge, filling Patton up. Since he's the intrusive side, he can come quite a lot more than the average man, though not enough to inflate Patton, no he's not horny enough for that yet.

After a few final thrusts, Remus pulls out, watching his come drip out of Pattons hole with a smug grin. Hungrily licking his lips, Remus watches as Patton whines softly, panting a lot. Sweat covers his face, making him look more beautiful somehow. Remus smirks as he watches Patton lift his skirt up to peer at all the come leaking from his hole, clenching in an attempt to keep it all inside of him.

"That's it little whore, look at how well masters filled you up~"

[Word count: 1296]

[18/10/20]
~snek