Studying | Logince

Requested by: MWGalaxy

Warnings: Dom!Roman, Sub!Logan, College AU, Vibrator, Bondage, orgasm denial

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rapidly, the door to Logans bedroom bursts open, banging against the wall behind it loud. Logan, who is currently sitting on his bed bored out of his mind, obviously hears the loud notice and turns to Roman. Roman is carrying his homework folder and his school backpack, while Logan finds to be quite strange.

"You know, I was enjoying the peace and quiet, halfwit." Sighs the nerd as he looks at his boyfriend. Roman just grins and goes over, no response to the comment, which Logan finds to be odd.
"Lo, I still need to work on the essay for the Creative Writing course, do you mind studying with me?" He bat's his eyelids to help convince him. As if Logan needs much convincing: he finished his essay the same week that it was set. Though Logan supposes he can study some more and recap knowledge.
"Fine, but no copying mine" he tells him, and Roman claps triumphabtly. Logan narrows his eyes. Why is Roman so excited?

"Oh! I have a little present for you to use while we study!" Exclaims Roman.
Ah, there it is. Logan hums, assuming it to be a special pencil or pen, but as Romans hand reaches into his bag he finds his breath hitching.

Roman pulls out a vibrating dildo, a nude colour. Logan blushes as he looks at the toy, and then to Roman, who's grinning like he knew what effect on Logan this would have; which he did.

"You want me to.. U-use that as we study?" Voice faltering slightly, Logan asks Roman, who smirks and nods.
"And I have pretty blue ropes! I think you'll look good in blue." Roman teases with a smirk. Logan merely chokes and blushes, definitely growing hard.

This is how Logan finds himself ten minutes later, hands and chest bound in blue silk ropes, sinking down on the lubed toy, moaning and wincing slightly. Oh the sight is just delicious to Roman, watching his boyfriend adjust to the toys size, panting. Roman slides the silicon ring over Logans red, leaking cock, earning a whine from the bottom, his fingers barely brushing against Logans hard cock.

With steadiness, Roman starts writing in his notebook as he makes Logan read out some information he may need from his computer, though Logan isn't able to scroll the page down at all. Though Roman doesn't mind, he knows what he needs to do, he just wants to have fun with Logan. It's very rare that he can make his lover a broken mess, so he seizes the opportunity and turns the vibration on. Logan practically screams as the toy presses against his prostate, barely able to keep his voice down. To this, Roman tuts.

"Wow, didn't know you was such a slut. Do you want everyone to hear you? Oh I bet you want them to come in and watch you as you helplessly squirm. Such a slut. Keep reading." Roman growls in a dangerous tone, which just makes Logan moan louder. He could just come from Romans tone, but the cock ring denies him that pleasure. Logan whimpers and begs before attempting to read from the screen more, before letting his head gently drop on the desk.

Roman reaches to turn the toy off, about to ask Logan if he's okay, but the nerd is desperately raising abd dropping his hips against the toy, begging to come. With reassurance that Logans okay, Roman smirks darkly at him, denying him the pleasure of coming as he continues to write.

After an hour or so, Roman finishes up, looking at his boyfriend: body glistening with sweat; red faced and chested; eyes beautifully rolled back. And Roman swears he could come just from the sight. He mutters something dirty under his breath before telling himself to wait until later that evening.

Eventually, he turns the vibrator off, helping Logan off the toy while also untying the ropes (which have rubbed Logans wrists red), laying him on the bed. He waits for Logan to calm down before taking the cock ring from him, small beads of come dribbling from the tip but nothing more than that.

"See you at dinner, Logan! I've gotten everything I need, thanks." Evily Roman grins, loving the way Logans face contort to a face of disbelief, waving at him before sauntering off with the toys.

Logan knows he won't be able to finish without Roman, looking up at the ceiling with a frustrated huff. He hates that he loves this.

[Word count: 770 words (bit shorter when)]

[26/10/20]
~snek
I'm meant to be studying for mock exams, and this is how I spend my time.