Pet | Patmile

I wrote this for a mini competition with my friends les go-

Warnings: Sub!Patton, Dom!Emile, Pet Play, masochism, choking, spanking, coming untouched, overstimulation, cum denial(? Is that what it's called)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emile opens up the door to his and his boyfriends shared apartment. His usual brown cardigan is slung over his shoulder as he carries his briefcase, a sigh escaping his lips. His pink tie is slightly undone, along with the top button of his work shirt. Work had been... Tough to say the least. Kai was being stubborn as usual, Larry and Dot had had another argument over the smallest thing and Elliots boyfriend had finally shown up, and didn't seem good for them.

All Emile wants is to cuddle his lover, drink hot cocoa and watch Steven Universe.

Though the therapist is pleasantly surprised when he opens the door.

After locking the door again, removing his shoes and heading to his living room, Emile gasps at the sight in front of him: Patton wearing his beautiful blue collar around his throat, showing off beautiful hickies from the night before. Besides the collar, Pattons wearing a beautiful blue skirt that barely reaches mid thigh, and a white crop top that has 'pet' in glittery blue text on the middle. And how could he miss the dog tail butt plug sitting in his ass. Of course, he's also wearing clip on, white dog ears.

Along with the sight of Patton, the living room is a mess! Ornaments have been knocked onto the floor and drinks of, what Emile hopes to be, water have been spilt onto the white carpet. Papers are everywhere and a few dog toys lay here and there.

Emile tuts as he strides over, a seductive and hungry smile setting on his face. "Puppies don't wear clothes, do they, pet?" Patton looks up, finally noticing Emile. He yaps, nuzzling Emiles legs with his face to welcome him home, and perhaps get out of a punishment. Emile 'aww's, but reaches down and tugs Pattons collar to pull him up onto his knees. Patton yelps and moans softly as the collar tightens slightly to restrict his breathing, purring. Emile helps Patton undress, tossing the skirt and shirt onto the couch.

Emile looks around the living room, taking in the mess. "Such a naughty puppy, you know better than to make a mess, especially when master isn't around to clean up after you. I suppose I'll just have to punish you." Patton perks up at the idea, but pretends to act uninterested. Emile notices this, but knows Patton would safe word if he actually wasn't in the mood, as they've discussed before.

The therapist sits on the couch, patting his knees. Patton whines, but complies at the harsh tug on his collar. Climbing over Emiles knees, his ass up in the air for him, Patton patiently awaits the first hit.

Instead of hitting yet, Emile smirks. He slowly pulls the toy in and out of Patton, causing him to whine, starting to slowly thrust the toy back and forth just to tease him. Eventually, he pulls the toy away fully, setting it besides him on the couch for later.

Swiftly, Emile raises his hand and brings it down against Pattons ass, eliciting a yap like moan from Patton, body jolting from the hit, causing Patton to accidentally grind against Emiles clothed leg. Tears of pleasure prick his eyes, threatening to spill.

This continues for a while, hits just getting harder slowly and Patton whining louder. Slowly his ass turns red, and Emile smirks as he realises there'll be hand prints left on his puppy. With a strangled cry, Patton comes unexpectedly across Emiles work trousers. Slight panic sets in as he realises, trying to scramble away afraid of receiving a real punishment, standing by the couch.

Emile looks at his lap, groaning softly at the sight. "Fuck, puppy... Aren't you just gorgeous?" He didn't seem a bit bothered by Patton finishing over his lap, a tent forming in his pants. This helps Patton ease up again, yapping softly. Emile beckons Patton over, who shyly heads over. "Look at how hard you've made master, can he fuck you, puppy?" With a growl, Emile asks. Patton nods frantically, getting on his hands and knees on the floor. He presses his bare chest against the carpet to raise his ass high in the air, wiggling it slightly.

Emile impatiently undresses, actions clumsy and careless. He finds lube on the coffee table, Patton possibly being lazy and not putting it away after lubing up the toy. He hastily applies some to his length before teasing the head into Pattons hole, the desperate sub gasping from the slight overstimulation. Patton impatiently yaps for him to hurry up, and how can Emile deny the needy thing of his wants and needs? He pushes all the way in, tugging at the collar and tightening it. Patton moans shakily, face pressed into the carpet.

Keeping a quick pace, Emile starts thrusting deeply, groaning. "Fuck puppy, so tight~" Sweat beads his forehead, sticking his pink and brown hair down, and his breathing quickens as he picks up the pace. He begins angling his hips, thrusting into Pattons prostate, causing him to howl in pleasure, gripping onto the carpet desperately as his tongue lolls out of his mouth.

Patton screams as Emile hods his hips in a bruising grip, thrusting harder into his prostate, feeling himself get closer. Emile groans as his dick twitches, eventually spilling inside of Patton, filling him up with cum, cock pressed against Pattons prostate perfectly.

Yapping to somewhat warn Emile, Patton feels himself almost reaching his high. Though of course Emile couldn't allow his naughty puppy to cum just yet.

Pulling out, Emile gently pinches the tip of Pattons cock to prevent him from coming. Emile grabs the tail plug from earlier, pushing it inside if Patton to keep his come inside. Patton whines and squirms in need, hips immediately dropping down to the carpet and rutting against it needily. Why, Emile barely has time to warn his little slut about the consequences of carpet burn from doing before he comes.

Emile gently picks Patton up, deciding to clean the carpet later. He tuts as he sees the carpet burn on his chest, Patton suddenly whining at the pain. Emile coos at him to help calm him diwn, taking him to the bathroom. He fills up the bathtub with lots of pink bubbly soap, having a cotton candy fragrance. The soap probably isn't the best for Pattons minor injury but Emile knows it helps him relax after playing. Purrs come from Patton as he smells the delicious scent.

Emile sets Patton in the warm tub, helping wash him gently. Once they're both clean, he drains the tub and starts cleaning the carpet burn, drying it an rubbing lotion onto it. He smiles, kissing Pattons forehead. Emile 'aww's at Pattons tiny, sleepy yaps. After the two get dressed into comfy clothes, (Emile goes back on his earlier words I suppose) the two cuddle on the couch with cups of hot cocoa, Emiles puppy's head rests innocently on his lap as Steven universe plays in the background.

Nothing could be more perfect.

[Word Count: 1214 words]

[18/10/20]
~Snek