𝐨 𝐧 𝐞

an unfamiliar girl in a white collared shirt, striped blue and white ribbon, grey blazer, and black skirt, went outside from her father's car. she heard a small 'see you later' from her father and two siblings, which she returned back then close the car's door completely.

she just stands there whilst the vehicle drove away. her hands grabbed the slings of her backpack, a faint frown displayed on her face as a sign that she didn't want to be there. a sigh left her mouth, before walking inside the building.

the girl was late on attending school about 2-4 weeks, due to her parents signing and doing paper work for their children's leave of school from korea.

everything was new and unknown to her and her family, well, except for her mother who is a japanese so that makes her half and also familiar with the language and writings.

classes haven't even started yet and she just stepped into the classroom, but there she was, getting unwanted stares from her new classmates, making her very uncomfortable.

did they not like her already?

y/n sat down on the chair at the left side, where the windows were located. she glance outside with her chin in the hold of her palms while thinking about her best friend.

wait... she thought. the girl just remembered that her greatest friend lives here in tokyo. eek!

a tiny smile formed on her face, but then went back on her earlier state. she forgotten what school her best friend goes to. "damn it," she whispers, lightly slamming her forhead on the desk. "how could i be so forgetful?"

"uh, excuse me? this is my seat." someone tapped the girl's shoulder, resulting the said female to flinch and turn to the person.

"mina?" the teenager ask while she slightly widening her eyes, revealing her e/c orbs. she just saw her best friend, her childhood best friend.

"oh my god, yOu mOThErfUcKiNg wAck aSs sLutTy hOe! what are you doing here?" mina shouted while shaking her best friend, earning glances from her classmates but she didn't care.

"dude, i just told you, like, two days ago," y/n stated as they both hug.

both of them let go of each other while mina's mouth was 'o'. "oh right-"

and she got cutted off with the bell ringing with the teacher entering on cue. "alright everybody, settle down-" he said, clapping his hands. "-as you can see, we have a new student. introductions will be done after class."

the said girl nodded.

her new adviser added, "and you'll also have a school tour with akaashi keiji from class 5, year 2 tomorrow."

━━AUTHOR'S NOTE

okay wack aSs hOes!

another fic brought to you by yuki-chan's boring life with her cHarMiNG (my ass) crush, and maybe just weird and confusing thoughts at 3 am👀🍵

bE preParED fOr cHaoS bItcHEs!