𝐭 𝐡 𝐫 𝐞 𝐞

"yushimoto-san?" an unfamiliar voice called while tapping your shoulders lightly.

you turn around slowly, and oh boy, you just saw the boy that mina has been talking about — akaashi keiji. he was even prettier in real life. his ocean-like eyes sparkling without his notice, his messy black hair that you find attractive, and the way he wore his uniform is just- argh.

'hELP! this boi is so fucking pretty, i think i'll pASs aWay nOw,' you thought as you got lost just by staring into his alluring eyes, that you didn't even sense him calling you over and over again.

"yushimoto-san, are you alright?" he ask, tilting his head to the side.

you snapped out of your trance, embarrassed by your own actions. "a-ah, yes. uh should we do the tour now?" you interrogate awkwardly, as he replied with a nod.

both of you went out of the classroom that was filled with less students. and if you're wondering where mina is, she's at the mall all by herself, shopping and skipping school. that wack ass hoe didn't even bother taking you with her- oh right, you still have to do a tour with the pretty setter.

akaashi and you started the tour, he's at the front, saying the rooms' name in a polite way as possible. while you? you were at the back, thinking, 'dAmn even daddy- i mean akaashi's back is hella hAwt!'

"and this is the cafeteria." after 20-30 minutes, the tour was finally done and you didn't even listen to a single thing that he had said, you were too distracted by his back that you and your dirty mind started to team up. 'what if he takes off his shirt and his back was facing me? sHIT that a dream come true-'

"yushimoto-san? are you still listening?" akaashi ask again, waving his hands in front of your face.

you were staring at him for too long that you didn't even realize what words your mouth had said, "yetH daDEh- wait what?"

wELP TIME TO SING SOME ADELE SONGS ONCE YOU GOT HOME-

"pardon me yushimoto-san, but what was that?" akaashi asked once again, smirking slightly. he was sMIrkIng sLigHTLy! oh how much you want to see that smirk once the two of you are in bed- enough of the dirty thoughts everybody.

"oh, i said that i need to go and eat now," you lied, just to escape the humiliating state you are in.

the setter nodded. "oh okay, see around yushimoto-san. i hope you'll like your stay here at fukurōdani," he said, bowing and wave before slowly disappearing out of your sight.

and you dashed to a nearby bathroom, went into one of the available stalls, then took put your phone to text mina.

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

biTchy aSs sLut💗
{11:42 a.m.}

this is it i'm gonna commit
toaster bath now

may you and your hELpFuL
ass remember me😔🔫

oMG SPILL HOE🍵

━━AUTHOR'S NOTE

😐😐😐

please don't question if this hapened in rl... i'm going to fucking cry my ass off-

time for adele to do her job👁💦👄💦👁