𝐟 𝐢 𝐯 𝐞

so after all that "aHHHhhh hOLy fuCk, i've been shot!" fiasco, mina decided to help you on how to change akaashi's thoughts of how he thinks of you.

like in any other cliché and romantic movies, giving him chocolates and/or sweets was an option.

but did your best friend thought about you being broke? unfortunately, no.

your motherfucking broke ass bitch just spent four tubs of ice cream with barely having money and now your best friend expects you to buy some shits?

well, you actually bought a bar of chocolates... it was a pain for your wallet, and your allowance will be given next week, damn it!

both of you went to school early and went to the setter's class to place the chocolate, but you still need to work on your letter.

"now put a letter. any words that you want to put, can do," the black-haired teen states.

"dear akaashi, it's me, yushimoto y/n. i just wanted to let you know that i really really like you, now let's get married-" and you got cut off by mina.

"you know, this isn't about you confessing your feelings for him." mina snatched the paper and crumple it, shoving the piece in her pocket while giving you a new one.

"b-but you literally just said "any words can do"." you pout your lips, slightly.

mina sighs before taking the paper that was in your hands, saying, "you know what? i'll help you make a letter."

and she did.

everything was now settled, you place the chocolate and letter on the desk of the male teenager with mina desperately pulling you out of the room since students started to show up.

"chill bro, you didn't have to drag me like that," you said in between your panting.

"it's not my fault for being slow as fuck," mina retorted. both of you continue walking on to your classroom while arguing.

❁ུ۪

akaashi went inside his classroom, as
his classmates went to him. "yo, akaashi-kun. already got chocolates when it's not even valentine's day," one of the boys said, patting the setter's back.

why? you can only receive chocolates during valentine's day?

unbelievable!

anyways, akaashi was puzzled by the comments of his classmates. he has gotten presents from his fangirls, therefore the given chocolate now wasn't that much of a new thing.

he went to his desk and sit down, aware of the chocolate and a white sticky-note on top. the setter picked up the letter and read it.

❁ུ۪

goodmorning akaashi-san,
        a chocolate for you to show my gratitude for the tour and an apology for my strange behavior yesterday. that's all, have a nice day!

from,
yushimoto y/n♡︎

❁ུ۪

a faint smile was plastered on the boy's face, as he admire the writings of the girl, you.

━━AUTHOR'S NOTE

ooo~

the pretty setter is smiling because of you~