𝐟 𝐨 𝐮 𝐫

four tubs of ice cream, some random cloths on the bed, the songs of adele blasting from the speaker, and you, crying your eyes off with a mouth full of vanilla ice cream.

"heLLO fRom tHe oTHer siDe~" you sang in a crack voice, still having the plain dessert in your mouth as your best friend's muffled laughing was also heard after you told her what happened earlier. "i MusT'vE cALLeD a ThOUSaNd tImeS... tO tElL yOu i'M sOrrY fOr evErYthiNg tHat i'vE dOne~"

your best friend regained her composure and wipe the tear on your lid. "seriously? just because of that, you became like this?" she said while pointing the mess you made in your own bedroom.

"bItCH, i fucking called him "daDeh"! it was sOooOo embarrassing, now he might think that i'm a creep." you cried even more, before singing along with the next, random, adele song since it was on shuffle play.

mina snickered then sat down next to you to comfort you, finally. "there, there, y/n. its not that bad," while patting your back. "but if i was in your shoes, i wouldn't do this stupid shit."

okay, that didn't actually help, yet it kinda did; you don't really know. "i'm going to the bathroom."

you stand up and walk to the door, where the bathroom is at, and about to do your business but then...

"aHHHhhh hOLy fuCk, i've been shot!" you yelled, as you were freaking out. mina was hella confused, she didn't hear any gunshots but she decided to check it out.

"what the fuck? you've been shot?" as the black-haired female open the door and saw you laying down on the bathroom floor, weeping, as blood came down from down there, making her facepalm at the stupidity of her own best friend. "i swear to god, y/n."

"tell mom and dad that i love 'em, and tell my siblings that too even if they're a pain in the ass. also burn my phone after i die 'coz i don't want anyone to know my search and watch history." at this point, you were being dramatic.

every 4-5 months, this happens — you being dumb at your own menstrual phase, and mina will always have doubts if you're a girl at these times.

in the first month, you'll be like this. in the fourth to fifth (or sixth) month, you'll act like a normal girl who knows what menstruation is. and the cycle will repeat again and again, but mina still doesn't know why she haven't got used to this ridiculousness side of you.

but since mina loves you so much, that she just sighed and stated, "hoe, get up and relax. i'll get some goods and i'll let you borrow my phone for you to search "period" or "menstrual cycle", okay?"

you just laid there, mumbling things, "and that's on what? that's on period- huh?" but as she looked up, her best friend was gone, only her phone was left on the sink.

━━AUTHOR'S NOTE

idea ain't mine!

its actually from a tiktok abt bokuto turning into a gir and being a girl. go check her out:

carmen ;) or @beepbopskeet