My Prince Charming🤗💜!;..

Life in SHA as an SS3 student has been fun. Dina and Silvy are the best friends one could ever ask for.

It's been two weeks. I feel a little giddy about Vic. Now that my perfect distraction (Jeremy)  is gone, I'm going to have to struggle with my feelings for Victor alone now.

The battle keeps going. It's hard, but I can pull through... I hope.
It's another Sunday. Having parents who attend The Redeemed Christian Church Of God (RCCG)  in Nigeria and also who are workers, means you can't escape the church. Although my dad is in Lagos, he still calls to make sure we don't miss church services or fellowships.

I pick out a dress and a flat shoe. I tie a turban firmly around my head.  Your hair must be covered properly in my church. I grab my bag and jewelry. 

Bummi and I head off to church after my mom. She left us to come later cause my dressing was taking too much time.

After dropping Bummi off in her class, I head to the teen's class. I'm a bit new here so I only have a few friends. Okay, maybe just a handful.

When I get to the class, it's a bit empty. I take a sit in the third row and the class slowly fills up. Soon the whole third role is filled up till the only vacant space is the seat next to me on my left.

A figure walks into the classroom and when I turn around to see who it is, my gaze gets glued to the teenage boy who just walked in. He seems a bit well known as some people start calling out to him as he walks by.

After admiring his dressing, I face my front so it doesn't look like I'm starring. After a few seconds, someone occupies the seat beside me. I look to my side and I find the boy sitting there.

I don't talk to him as he had turned to his back and is now talking to the two girls who are sitting behind us.  One of which I later get to discover is his sister.

The teacher soon comes in and begins to preach against abortion.

"It's a sin. If a girl gets pregnant, she has to give birth to the child! Cause abortion is murder!.. So to avoid abortion, avoid s*x!! " the teacher begins to 'teach'.

I am irritated by this mentality and my throat is itching to spit out my objection. I am known to be outspoken, but lately, I have been quiet and I'm enjoying being in ghost mode.

"Under no circumstance should a girl abort. No matter the name it's called. It's a sin! " the teacher continues.

I begin to get more and more uncomfortable with this teacher's point of view and I so badly want to counter her.

"You're wrong! " I mumble under my breath.

"How is she wrong? " I hear someone question I look up to see it's the teenage boy.

"She's wrong. Abortion can be permitted. " I reply.

"Why and how? " he queries.

"Well,  a rape victim should be allowed to flush her system to avoid pregnancy, and also if the sperm has already fused with the egg and it's a few days old, I don't see a rape victim aborting that a crime.

I for one may never be able to love the result of my assault. So why bring forth what I can't love? Won't that be a bigger sin?

The first part of a human to be formed is the heart. To me if the sperm and egg are flushed out before they form a heart. The key point of humanity,  then it's alright to 'abort'" I reply saying the last word with an air quote.  I face front not knowing if I was clear enough but happy I spoke my mind.

"True. " He replies after a few seconds of thought.

"I'm Jacob by the way." He says holding out his hand for a handshake.