Gūzen- Part B

Ayumu freed himself from Haruto.

Haruto leaned in to say "Ayumu-san if you are not careful in a place as crowded as this, you might get pushed around and could get hurt. You should be alert don't you think?" He looked at the wrapper and again at Ayumu.

Ayumu couldn't contain his nervousness "Ah... Hai! Thank you?"

Haruto laughed out loud. "Hahaha Ayumu-san, you are so easy to tease."

Ayumu snapped out of it and came back to his usual self. "Fancy meeting you here Haruto-Kun, How are you doing?"

"I am fine Ayumu san, are you here by yourself?"

"Ah no, I'm accompanying my friend, he wanted to pick some clothes, he went to fetch his high school friend from a nearby bowling alley, he asked me to wait near that cat cafe over there."

"And here you are, attracted by the sweet smell of buns." He smiled. "What a coincidence I have my friends waiting at a bowling alley, they might be in the same place, there's only one around that corner." Haru pointed in the opposite direction.

"Let me call him once, he is supposed to be here by now." He said peering at the cafe in the sight.

"Are you sure you haven't missed them while enjoying your food?! Hahaha."

"Eh? I don't think so" He took out his mobile pouting his lips together as dialled Sawamura who picked it up almost immediately.

He turned away from Haruto with a slight polite bow and covered his mouth while talking. "Sawamura, where are you, did you find them?"

"Ah I found them, can you come over here to the bowling alley, it's just around the corner."

"Sure, I'll be there, bye"

Ayumu turned to look at Haruto who was already placing an order at the open counter. They handed him three buns in a brown cover and he reached for loose change in his back pocket and handed them the change respectfully.

Haruto came to Ayumu's side again and was expecting an answer from him.

"I called my friend, he's at the bowling alley, I'm headed over there, what about you?"

"I'm headed there as well if you don't mind, can I walk with you?"

"Hey, it's not a problem at all, this is such an unbelievable coincidence."

They began to move in the direction of the bowling alley. Haruto felt a warm feeling, ticklish spreading in his chest.

He walked closely next to Ayumu, shielding him from the crowd. "Ayumu-san, I'd appreciate it if you walk close to me, we can't have you swept away by the crowd." And he smirked at him.

Ayumu's eyebrows twitched at that comment "Haruto-Kun, I'll be fine." Ayumu blushed at the handsome man's effort trying to be protective about a stranger.

"Okie," He said lazily while keeping an eye on the crowd. They surf through the crowd and take a turn to reach the bowling alley.

Haruto and Ayumu spot Ikku and others standing outside.

Ikku points out that he can see Haru and it looks like he's bringing someone else with him.

Sawamura fills in after Ikku "Ahh that's my friend Ayumu, looks like he's headed this way, who's that guy by his side" Sawamura squinted his eyes in an attempt to recognise the new face.