our first date

it was now the end of january and the snow was beginning to melt away.

draco and i have never been out together in front of people. i decided to build up enough courage to ask him if he wanted to go out for a meal together.

he smiled. i knew he was thinking about it. "no" he said.

i felt quite disappointed, but that is draco.

"okay, its fine". i said whilst lying on his lap in his dorm.

we talked about our favourite subject, space, until we fell asleep.

i woke up the next morning and got ready for school, putting on my robes. i usually go to the slytherin dungeons, i have many friends there so no one is surprised when they see a gryffindor wondering the slytherin corridors.

draco checks outside his dorm for anyone "clear."

"have a nice day, i love you"
i whisper in his ears
"i love you too"

we don't talk around anyone, he doesn't want to be seen with anyone because he is worried what people will think, which is understandable.

as i finish my boring classes, i go back to my dorm and see a note lying on my bed, (this is what it briefly said i don't remember it very well)

to my one and only
come to my dorm at 7pm, make sure you are dressed for the occasion. preferably a dress.
p.s. i love you
-draco

i check my wardrobe for the most expensive and beautiful dress i have and i pull out a beautiful, long, red dress with no back.

the girls i share my dorm with usually spend their time in the common room until 9 ish. so i wasn't expecting anyone to come in, until hermione walks in.

"wow, i- going somewhere emily?"

"yes." i smile.

"him" she rolls her eyes whilst smiling, feeling happy for me "well if he does anything bad. you know what will happen." we both laugh.

i ask her to do up my dress as i brush my hair.

i make my way to draco's dorm with a few people who are in 6th year and 7th year whistling at me because my beautiful outfit is standing out. i make it to draco's dorm and i see him in a dark tuxedo and his hair done.

he immediately stands up and cups his hands in my face.

"you don't look so bad." he giggles as i giggle with him.

"looks like someone changed their mind, you're full of surprises draco" i said whilst smiling.

~

we walked to hogsmeade and as we were walking across the bridge it was freezing. draco noticed and he gave me his blazer and put his arm around me.

"no draco its okay, you need it more than i do."

"emily, be quiet. you're going to freeze."

we arrive at this beautiful restaurant ive never seen or heard of before. it looked beautiful and cosy.

"table for two." draco asked the waiter.

those three words made me feel warm and happy, like my life was complete.

once we finished the meal, it was around 9 and we needed to get back.

i was wearing heels and my legs got tired so he gave me a piggy back for some of the way back.

we made it back to his dorm and sat by his fire place, talking about if we had a job in the muggle world what would it be. draco didn't really like the conversation at first and didn't know many things about muggles, but we ended up having a deep conversation about everything.

we lay in his bed, close, staring into each others eyes, with our noses almost touching.