prank

this girl called kate used to fat shame me even though i had an amazing body in my dr.

i would walk past her and she would call me "fatty".

she was just jealous.

draco and kate used to get along really well until he found out she does this. so he trips her up in corridors now.

another girl called wendy was always horrible to my best friend jess. she would wait for her outside of classes and when no one was looking, she would hurt her.

i decided enough was enough. i went to fred and george's dorm to see if they could give me a potion or something to annoy kate and wendy.

i knew that wendy hated kate and that wendy would blame kate, which would start drama between them and one of them would get in trouble.

fred handed me this gummy bear looking sweet.

"what is it?" i asked.

"trust the process." george said with a smile.

"lets just say doors will be a struggle to get through." fred said.

i went to draco's dorm to tell him that i am going to give wendy this sweet. he decided to help me.

we waited until it was about 3am and we picked the lock of their dorm with a hair bobble. i tip toed into her dorm with the invisibility cloak harry had let me borrow. draco closed the door behind me and waited in the slytherin common room. i had to tear the sweet into quarters because i needed her to swallow it. i poured water down her mouth which woke her up.

she turned the lamp on next to her and started chocking. she had swallowed it.

her legs and arms began to stretch whilst she was screaming at kate.

wendy was now about 10ft tall.

just as i thought, wendy blamed it on kate.

i had to wait in the corner for them to fall asleep again, wendy had left to go to and cry somewhere.

once the rest of them had fallen asleep, i walked to the common room to find draco.

draco was sat with a glass of whiskey and wendy sitting opposite him barely fitting on the chair whilst ranting on at him about kate.

i couldn't help but laugh.

"what are you laughing at. clear off and go back to your stupid mudblood house you fool." wendy said.

whilst getting up to leave, draco said "don't talk to my girl like that, or ill make you 10 feet higher than you already are."

she didn't know we were dating, most people didn't know. when he said that it made me really happy.

me and draco left the common room, back to his room.

we were really in the mood for no reason.

he dimmed the lights, took off his shirt and...

~

after days of denying she did it, kate was expelled. my plan had worked. they both deserved it.