high in the forest & skin tight body suits

that day was a strange day.
i only remember it slightly, but i remember it to be the funniest.

it was a saturday in june. me, fred and george had something planned that would probably get too many gryffindor points taken off. we didn't care, none of us did.

it was just before breakfast as about 40 of us had planned to dress up into red skin tight suits for the day to annoy all the other houses.

i had brought them back from my house as it had just been the holidays.

we made our way down to the great hall.

the ravenclaws and hufflepuffs were laughing with us, the slytherins laughing at us.

as the day went on, we kept in our giant heard of 40 or so.

surprisingly, no teachers told us off. only laughing at us.

the day drew to a close. i was walking with jessica and we walked into fred.

"you two up for..." he winks and makes a smoking hand gesture as george walks towards us.

me and jess looked at eachother and laughed. "wait you mean getting high? where?" jess asked.

"the forest."

we made our way to the forbidden forest with them, it was scary but we just put up with it. plus fred and george were older than us, what could go wrong?

george handed us a blunt each. "don't get too high ladies, don't want professor snape to catch you out."

fred added "that would be all of the gryffindor house points gone."

we laughed away just like our soberness.

it became dark and scary quickly, there were noises too.

we left immediately with fred and george skipping, me and jessica running.

i left all three of them to it as i struggled to make my way to draco's dorm.

i remember whispering to myself draco's name because i felt like needed him.

i eventually made it to the slytherin common room and collapsed. blaise and his frieind group, including draco, stood there laughing at me.

i eventually get up and made my way over to draco.

"haha you're so funny you and your daddy issues."

"you are going to regret that."

he takes my arm and takes me back to his dorm furiously.

"what are you playing at? i do not have daddy issues and why are you acting like this?" he said.

"why are you laughing at me infront of your friends. huh!?"

"are you drunk?"

"no"

"high?"

"hehe"

"get out."

i walk closer to him "no".

he lets out a sigh. "fine, get on the bed and sleep this off."

"only if you come with me."

and i have no idea what happened next.