Chapter 3

I don't know why I'm updating this story. Please give me suggestions. I wrote this with my friend like 6 months ago. Comment "Update" if you want me to update so I know people like this story. 

I honestly don't know what is going to happen in this story, but if you have any suggestions or find any mistakes because I haven't read the books in like two months, please let me know.

Since idk what is happening, this won't really be in the KotLC timeline. It will just be after Sophie comes to the lost cities, saves the world a couple times and bonds with Keefe. They don't know about Vesprea yet. And Lady Gisela came to Keefe to try to recruit Keefe a couple times, but Keefe always declined. 

Again, if you have any suggestions, I NEED THEM! Now, on with the story...

Keefe's POV

The dark bars of the prison cell seemed like they were sucking the light out of the room- maybe it was. The room was empty except for a sulking figure. 

The door slammed open, and a hooded figure strolled in with Keefe's lunch. It was a sloppy green sandwich with some kind of plant. 

"What is this?" Keefe asked as he pushed the unidentified food away with is foot. As expected, the person ignored him and left the cell.  

This was his second day in the cell. His second day away from Sophie. He couldn't believe what he was going to say when he was pulled away from her. He just started blurting it out. 

 Keefe didn't know why the Neverseen captured him. His mom already gave him the 'It's your destiny to join us because you're amazing' and the 'you ungrateful brat' speech to him. 

For what seemed like an eternity later, his mother and two other Neverseen members came strolling into his cell. 

"My dear Keefe," Lady Gisela said, cupping her son's bruised cheek. "It's so good to see you."

Keefe just glared at her, wanting to lash out and make her stop. 

She glanced at the untouched food in the corner of the cell and seemed to read his thoughts. "I would never poison you, Keefe. When you finally rise to your full power, you will join me by my side."

She nodded to a figure behind her. The figure walked over to Lady Gisela and pulled down her hood. Underneath, a girl with a bright blue sparkly braid and light blue- almost gray- eyes. She stepped forward and in a monotone voice she said, "I will be training you on how to reach your full potential and trigger hidden abilities inside of you."

Hidden abilities? Full potential? Nope. "No thanks."

"This is not optional," Lady Gisela said in a stern voice. She smoothed Keefe's hair and when he pulled away she said, between clenched teeth, "You will understand later."

I am updating this sometime, because I have some ideas for this story. The chapters will probably be short, like this one.