Chapter VI

"Here we are!" Lauren smiled as she parked her car beside the Mart.

"Thank you Lo, you can go home now and pick me up at 4 am." Camila said opening the car door.

"Nah-uh. What did I say?" Lauren said as she looked at Camila who chuckled and closed the car door. Lauren grinned and turned the engine off as she walked over to Camila's side and opened the door.

"Why'd you turn the car off?" Camila asked.

"I'm staying here with you. I'll sit over there." Lauren said as she pointed at a mini dining set outside the mart. Camila shook her head.

"If you're staying with me, you'll stay inside. I'll ask Mr. H." Camila said, Lauren insisted.

"Oh no Camz, that's too much." Lauren said.

"Camila!" Ally yelled and ran up to her friend with Mr. H behind her.

"Oh my gosh, are you ok? Were you hurt?! I'm so sorry no one was there." Ally said as she hugged the brunette, hugging her and checking her from head to toe. Lauren shyly took a step back.

"Ally, I'm fine. Thanks to Lauren." Camila smiled as she reached for Lauren's shirt from behind her and pulled her beside her, placing her hand on the older one's lower back to prevent her from moving away.

"Oh my gosh, Thank you so much for saving my friend!" Ally exclaimed hugging Lauren.

"What happened here?" Ally asked as she pointed at Lauren's cheek.

"She took a punch when she was protecting me." Camila said softly, still guilty that Lauren's face had a small cut.

"Oh wow. Wait a minute." Ally said before examining Lauren. Ally looked at Camila and back at Lauren.

"Weren't you by the store at 12-ish? How come you were there at 4? " Ally asked.

"Yeah, I was. I was with my friends that time, by 4 am I was about to go home. I stopped by to buy some items and when I was about to leave, Camila here was being harassed." Lauren said. Ally raised her eyebrow as she saw Camila's hand still placed at Lauren's lower back.

"Is she the "Beautiful eyes" woman you were talking about with two other women who scared you?" Ally grinned.

"Ally!" Camila hissed as she pulled her friend away from Lauren.

"Don't listen to her, sometimes she hears things." Camila apologized. Lauren just nodded shyly.

"Wait, I really think I know you." Ally said.

"Are you the same, overly advanced Software Engineer Lauren?" Ally asked. Lauren laughed and nodded.

"Wait what? How did you know her?" Camila asked.

"Mila, she's from UCLA as well, but the further building." Ally laughed.

"Wait you're from UCLA?" Lauren asked both.

"Yep." Camila laughed.

"Camila!" Mr. H panted out.

"Dad, she's fine." Ally smiled. Camila gently raised her hand as she tried to interrupt Ally and her father's conversation.

"Yes Camila?" Mr. H said.

"This is Lauren, she saved me. Is it ok if I-Let her in the room? sure thing sweetie." Mr. H said as he cuts off Camila's sentence.

"Lauren here helped me when I was looking for my little Allyson when I went to the school." Mr. H said smiling at Lauren.

"I remember that." Lauren smiled. The four talked about what happed, Lauren walked with Mr. H while Camila walked with Ally.