Chapter X

"Mhm Camz." Lauren mumbled against Camila's lips as Camila sat on her lap.

"I'm sorry, you just looked so good today." Camila replied as she pulled away from kissing Lauren. The two had been inside Lauren's car for a while now, just taking their time.

"You taste like strawberries." Camila mumbled as she rested her forehead against Lauren.

"I do?" Lauren asked pecking Camila's lips.

"Yeah, and cigarettes." Camila giggled. Lauren rolled her eyes.

"I tried ok?" Lauren frowned. Camila nodded.

"I know, which is why you deserve a kiss." Camila winked as she opened Lauren's car door and got off the raven haired girl and went down the car.

"Tease." Lauren mumbled.

"You love me." Camila giggled as leaned in to peck Lauren's cheek.

"Good luck on the interview later, Be nice ok?" Camila teased as she winked at her and continued walking inside their house. Lauren frowned but bit her lip as her eyes trailed on the younger one's behind.

"Damn Cabello." Lauren mumbled. Camila then turned to her and blew her a kiss before she went inside their humble home.

"Tease." Lauren groaned as she closed the door and restarted her engine. It's been officially almost a month since the two met, and things were going better than ever.

"Camila?" Sinuhe asked as she heard Camila enter the door, confused as she saw her daughter smiling as she pressed her back on the door.

"Mom! Hi." Camila replied, obviously startled. The brunette fixed her bag as she walked towards her mother who was by the stairs.

"Where's Lauren?" Sinuhe asked, Camila gave her a small smile.

"She went home." Camila replied as she bit her lip and smiled at the thought of the green-eyed girl.

"And you used to say you're just friends." Sinuhe teased. 

"I didn't know. We just met back then." Camila laughed.

"Ay mija, you've met before when you were toddlers." Sinuhe grinned as she walked into the kitchen, Camila who was about to go up and sleep followed her.

"What do you mean?"

"You were just toddlers back then, You met at the playground in Miami. You were chasing a ball and it disappeared from the grass and landed on Lauren's feet." Sinuhe smiled as she remembers the memory.

"Lauren gave you your ball back after she heard you crying. You became playmates that day, everyday we ended up going to the playground, you'd cry at your Papi if he doesn't bring you there."

"And then?" Camila asked interested in the story. The brunette walked to the counter and poured herself a glass of water and started drinking. Sinuhe shook her head and started to pour hot water on her cup.

"You told us you will marry her one day." Sinuhe chuckled as her daughter started choking on her water.

"Ay mija! Calm down."

"You're bluffing." Camila said as she wiped her chin, placing the glass on the counter.

"I have it videotaped." Sinuhe laughed as she started making tea.

"Then one day, while playing ball. You accidentally kicked harder than usual. The ball went far and ended up on the fish pond nearby."

"I'm listening." Camila replied.