Chapter XXI

"Mila?" Dinah asked the brunette who was quiet the whole way home.

"I'm going to bed now, Thank you for accompanying me." Camila said as she entered her room.

"Where are you going Aust?" Dinah asked Austin who was fidgeting over the locked door.

"I need to take her home! I have to!" Austin said in both anger and sadness.

"But Austin, Camila told us to stop." Dinah said.

"I know, look after her. I need to get to the bottom of this Dinah, I have to." Austin said as he ran his fingers through his hair before going out again.

The next day, Austin was still out. Dinah woke up earlier than usual, she was bored out of her mind. Until she decided to ring both Normani and Ally.

"I'll be there in five." Ally said from the phone. Normani was unavailable at the moment since she still has to finish classes, Ally on the other hand had early dismissals since she was just practicing for graduation. As soon as the woman appeared on their door, Both girls went to Camila's room.

"Walz?" Dinah called as she heard muffled sounds in Camila's room.

"I don't know what hurts more China." Camila said as she opened the door to her room, the brunette's eyes have been puffy.

"Seeing her with someone else, or not seeing her at all." Camila said as she collapsed on the Polynesian's arms.

"Hey Ally." Camila mumbled as she hugged the smaller woman.

"Walz, how about we go somewhere? Take your mind of things?" Dinah said as Camila sighed.

"It's been 5 months Mila, I think you should try to fix yourself now." Ally whispered.

"I need something to distract me this summer." Camila mumbled.

"I don't want to work at the H-Mart anymore."

"Well, how about we work together at the Diner?" Ally suggested.

"Yeah, The three of us." Dinah smiled happily.

"Am I going to work on the night shift again? If so I'm not interested." Camila sighed.

"Not exactly the night shift, your work will be from 9 am to 9pm only." Ally smiled.

"It sounds good to me, what do you say?" The Polynesian said as she tried to encourage the Latina.

"I guess." Camila replied.

"Good! For today, we have plans." Ally smiled happily.

"What plans?" Camila mumbled.

"We're going to give you a make over." Dinah smiled happily.

"I'm comfortable with my look though." Camila said.

"I know you are, but your hair had gotten longer Walz, you need to drop the school girl style and get a girl next door style." Dinah grinned.

"Come on! I've arranged appointments!" Ally said as she pulled the brunette out the room.

"Let me dress up first." Camila mumbled as she tried to get inside her room again.

"You're not fooling anyone Mila." Ally said as she raced the brunette to her room flopping on her bed. Camila sighed and grabbed the clothes of her choice as she went to the bathroom and washed herself.

"I do look different." Camila mumbled as she looked at herself, she had dark circles underneath her eyes. Her lips rarely forming a smile, her brown eyes seemed to have lost its spark.