EPISODE 2 🐞

{Scene: Outside the school}

•Chloe:(playfull)Marinette-Dupain-Cheng
•Alya: What do you want Chloe?
•Chloe: What´s wrong? Apart from baking, do you also clean floors now?
•Alya: Leave her alone
•Chloe:What happened Marinette? Cat got your tongue? Can´t you speak by yourself one time? Always having your bestfriend helping you.

(Marinette stands up trying to keep calm. She turns around and faces Chloe with an angry face)
•Marinette: (annoyed) I can speak for myself Chloe. What do you want from
me anyway?
•Chloe:(playing dump) Nothing.
•Marinette: So why did you do this?
•Chloe: And where would the fun on this boring trip be?
•Nino:(curious) So then why are you coming? You didn´t have to come if you wanted, you know?
•Chloe: Well, what should I do at home? It is really boring if you don´t have anything fun to do. So I decided to give this trip a chance.Maybe I will find something really interesting in London. And I would really like to do some shopping there. I heard they have a lots of new designs there. You could use a new wardrobe Marinette.I´m sure you´ll find something.And I need some clothes.
I don´t have anything at all.
•Nino: And the three suitcases you have bought here with you?
•Chloe: (suprised) Oh you mean that? That´s literally nothing.
•Alya: Ok Chloe, we get it. So can you please go now and leave us alone?We
heard enough.

(Chloe turns around and faces Alya.With her finger she points at her chest.)
•Chloe:I will leave whenever I want to.(calls Sabrina, her bestfriend)SABRINA?
(Sabrina comes running to her)
•Sabrina: Here.I am here. Do you need anything Chloe?
•Chloe:Yes.Take my suitcases with you and follow me.(faces Marinette)See you later Marinette-Dupain-Cheng.(and leaves)
•Alya:(frustrated) This girl annoys me so much.
•Marinette: Don´t bother Alya. She doesn´t deserve our time.Ignore her
•Mrs. Bustier: (claps her hands so she takes everyone attention) Ok class. Please gather here together so I can see if everyone is here.

(After a few minutes)

•Mrs. Bustier: Ok class.Make sure you have your things with you and let´s get into the bus. We have five long hours ahaid of us.

{Scene: London}

After a long drive the class reaches their destination, London.
With the help from an employee, the class were led to their rooms.
Marinette would share a room with her bff Alya.

•Mrs. Bustier: Oh class.Can I have your attention? So today we haven´t anything planed so your totally free to do whatever you want.You can either stay here at the hotel,go for a swim in the hotel´s pool or you could also explore the city.
But I want you all back at 8 p.m, because tomorrow we are gonna visit the Natural History Museum of London. So don´t stay awake for long. Enjoy your day.

{Scene: London city}
Marinette, Alya and Nino are exploring the city.They walk through
shops, long streets and beautiful blue rivers. They all seem to enjoy
themselves, but Marinette´s mind is always traveling somewhere else.

(Marinette is deep in thoughts)
•Alya: (worried) Marinette please I know what you´re thinking.Try to relax.That´s why we´re here. As I told you, you will definetely going to find your inspiration some day. But this day is not today. Just try to have fun.Do it for me please.
•Marinette:(concerned) I will Alya.I am sorry.
•Alya: Don´t be sorry. I understand. (smiles to her)

(As they keep walking they reach a beautiful green park with beautiful flowers and trees.They decide to sit on a bench and take a break for a few minutes before heading back to the hotel)

•Nino: Dude, I am starving.
•Alya: Me too.
•Nino: Look there is an ice cream man... let´s buy some ice cream.
•Alya: Great idea.

(They both stand up but they see that Marinette still sits and looks somewhere else)
•Alya:(curious) You coming?
•Marinette: Oh no, you two go.I´ll wait here.
•Alya: You sure? You don´t want anything?
•Marinette: No I´m fine.You go lovebirds.
•Alya: Ok we´ll be right back.Stay here.
•Marinette:(funny way) Yes mom. (giggles)

•Marinette:(to herself)Ok now what? Maybe walk a little throught the park
till they come back.

(Marinette walks calmly around the park lost in her thoughts.Suddenly a dog comes out of nowhere in front of her feet.Terrified she tries to walk away and get out of this mess.At some point she stumbles on someone.AGAIN:
All of the things from her bag fell on the ground.)

•Marinette:(embarassed)Ohh my...I... I am so sorry (tries to pick her things up)
•Person: It´s ok.
•Marinette: I didn´t know where I was going,I got scared with the situation, I...I was trying to get out of this and...and I am always so clumsy.I am always...
•Person:Hey hey,everything is fine...don´t worry about it.

(As Marinette raise her head to face the person she couldn´t realize what she saw)

END OF EPISODE 2