Episode 13 🐞

{Scene: Adrien's room}

•Adrien: But how am I suppose to save the world when I'm not suppose to go out at all Plagg?
•Plagg: Well that's about to change now. If you are ready for a big change.
•Adrien: (looks at the ring.) I'm ready Plagg. (puts the ring in his finger.)
•Plagg: Now, to transform all you have to say is : Claws out.
•Adrien: Got it. Plagg claws out (he transforms into a superhero)
•Adrien: (excited) Cool. That suit looks amazing on me.Sooo, now what?

{Scene: Marinette's room}

•Marinette: Ok,so, how do I transform into a superhero?
•Tikki: Put your earrings first.
•Marinette: (puts her earrings) Ok.
•Tikki: And now all you have to say is: Spots on!
•Marinette: (curious) Spots on?
(Her earrings glows.Tikki flies into the earring. Marinette looks scared. She transfroms into a superhero.)
•Marinette: (looks curious at herself on her mirror) Tikki? Tikki where are you? (sighs) Agh now how am I suppose to know how to start?
•Nadja :(through the TV) People of Paris. The stone being villain is out
of control. It's very powerful.The police is doing their best to protect you. All we ask you is to stay at home where we know you are safe. (videos and photos of Stoneheart are playing on the screen while Nadja speaks)
•Marinette: (closes the TV) Ok it's time for action.

(As Marinette is about to leave she looks at her bed. She puts some pillows and blankets so it looks like she is sleeping.)
•Marinette: Hope this is good enough and let's pray that they won't look under the sheets.)
•Marinette: Ok,so apparently I have this magic yo-yo thing which I don't know how to use it. Let's see. (she throws her yo-yo to a house. She pulls the yo-yo carefully and it whisks her to the other side) Ahhhhhhh.

{Scene: College Françoise Dupont Courtyard}
At the same time at school Stoneheart has taken Mylene on his one
hand and Kim on his other hand. He is making his way to the Eiffel Tower.

•Mylene:(On Stonehearts hand) Who are you? Let me down.
•Stoneheart: (on his way to the Eiffel Tower) I'm the only one who truly
loves you. You and I will be together for ever.
•Kim: (on the other hand) Hey, let me down right now, did you hear me?
•Mylene: (scared) Are you going to hurt us?
•Stoneheart: Me hurting you? I would never hurt you Mylene. I would do
everything to protect you. No one is going to seperate us.
•Mylene: (realises who the villain is) Ivan?
•Stoneheart: I'm not Ivan. I am Stoneheart.

{Scene: Eiffel Tower}
Stoneheart is already on the Eiffel Tower. He climbs on it with still Kim and Mylene on his hands. Police helicopters fly over him trying
to stop him. The army has surrounded him and tries their best without any avail. Stoneheart shouts and roars very loudly. At the same time Ladybug and Chat Noir arrive at the place of the incident. They both
land on the same place.

•Both:(confused, at the same time) Huh? Who are you? And what are you doing here? (both gasp)
•Ladybug: (sneaky, confused) I asked you first.
•Chat Noir: (smiling) I'm Chat Noir and who's asking?
•Ladybug: (hesitates) Eh... I'm Ladybug, I think.
•Chat Noir: Oh so you must be the partner my kwami told me about.
•Ladybug: You also have a kwami?
•Chat Noir: Of course. How do you think I turned in this incredible superhero.
•Ladybug: (confused) My kwami didn't tell me anything about a partner.
•Chat Noir: Well, now you know. (winks at her)
•Ladybug: So,I suppose we'll get to work together from now on? (looks at him up and down)
•Chat Noir: Yup. You and me together. The new most awesome superheroes and protectors of Paris. (takes her hand and kisses it)
•Ladybug:(takes her hand away) Don't get your hopes up. We haven't even tried anything. How do you know we will succeed?
•Chat Noir: I just know it. We just have to believe in ourselves. Paris is counting on us.
•Stoneheart:(groans) No one is going to take my Mylene away from me.
•Ladybug: (confident) It's time for action Chat Noir.

End of Episode 13

Write down in the comments your thoughts and let me know If I should keep writing and posting the next chapters.😉