Episode 4🐞

EPISODE 4

{Scene:Hotel.Marinette and Alya´s room.}

(Everyone is sleeping. But Marinette can´t get any sleep.Her thoughts
are traveling far away. She is thinking about the handsome blond boy with
the green eyes she met in the park. Thousand of questions are running
through her head. Who was he? Will she meet him ever again? Marinette
now knew.Tonight was her lucky day. She would get inspired again after a long time.And thanks to him.)

{Scene: Adrien´s room.}

(At the same time on the other side of London. Adrien can´t sleep either. He is thinking about the girl from the park. She had perfect blue dark silky hair,blue bell eyes and a perfect smile.)

•Adrien: (lost in thoughts) Who is she? I have to see her again.

{Scene: Natural History Museum(the next day)}

The class visits the Natural History Museum of London. Everyone looks
excited. A tourguy comes and takes the class for a big tour on the museum.

•Rose: (happy) Ohh this is so excited. Juleka look at those paintings.So many colors and they have so much life in them.
•Chloe: (disgusted) Ugh are you blind? They are horrible. Even I can draw better than that „Picasso“.
•Alya:(bothered) Shhh.Some of us are trying to hear.
•Chloe: (annoyed) Ugh.Ridiculous,utterly ridiculous.(walks away)
•Alya: (points at some statue) Marinette look at this statue.It looks so real.

(But Marinette minds is travelling somewhere else again.)

•Alya: Marinette?
•Marinette: Yes?
•Alya:You´re overthinking to much. We came in London to relax. Your mind is always travelling somewhere else.
•Marinette: I´m sorry. (sure) I promise it won´t happen again. (pinky promise)
From now on I´ll try to stop overthinking and have more fun with you guys.It´s not like I always have the opportunity to be here.
•Alya: That´s what I want.Positive vibes.

{Scene: Adrien´s house}

Adrien is having breakfast. Weather looks great today.
Especially for a walk. Adrien is deep in thoughts while having breakfast.
He looks out of the window.Nathalie, his father´s assistant opens the door
and enters the room.

•Nathalie: There´s no point of waiting your father Adrien. He will take his
breakfast in his office today.
•Adrien: (sighs) As every other day (says sad) Well, can you at least ask him if he has time for a walk today? The weather is great today. (says with hope)
•Nathalie: You know your father is very busy Adrien.He will come to you when he has time.
•Adrien:But he never has time.
•Nathalie: You know he doesn´t do this on purpose. He has a lot to plan for his next fashion show in Paris (gasps)
•Adrien: Paris? Why in Paris?
•Nathalie: (nervous) Ohh well...we...

(Gabriel, Adrien´s father enters the room)
•Gabriel: We´re moving back in Paris.

END OF EPISODE 4