Kindergarten + first quirk

So it'd be pretty boring if I just kept making you read the babies life so we'll skip a few years. 3 years later (4 years old)

Izuku POV.

We were on our way to the doctors with mommy to get my quirk. I was really exited, the car ride seemed like it lasted hours! But in reality it was really 15 minutes. Then before I knew it we was there finally!

"Izuku we're here!" My mommy said.

"Ok mommy I'm coming!" I said with a huge smile.

When they get in the hospital:

No ones POV.

"It seems your son has quite a strong quirk." The doctor said.

"Oh really? What is it?" Nemuri asked.

"It is telekinesis. I'm assuming you know what that is but your son may not." The doctor replied. "It is a force that either pulls things to you or takes them away from you. All you will need to do to access it will be to focus your energy through your body to the place where you want to control it and when you practice it enough you can do some quite unusual things."

"Oooooo! This is so cool!" Izuku almost shouted in excitement. 

"Yes it is but we need to get home. Thank you doctor." Nemuri said.

"No problem, See you." The doctor replied but when they left he said something under his breath holding the papers for the quirk. "I can't let you see this. You will have to find out by your self....." He looked down on the papers to see Izukus quirks and lots of unknowns.

Back when Izuku gets to Kindergarten:

"Kacchan!" Izuku shouted running to his friend.

"Hey did you see what quirk you got?" Katsuki asked.

"Yeah! Apparently it's called telekinesis!" Izuku replied.

"Oh cool!" Katsuki then replied. "I've never heard of it."

"Ok! I will explain!" Izuku then explained I'm not going to make you go through boredom.

"Ok I get it." He said. "Can we test ours against each other?"

"I don't know... because right now I don't know how to control it." He replied.

"Aw man.... your the one with a good quirk to fight against. These don't even have half as good as yours!" Katsuki said.

"I will tell you when I can control it." Izuku said (btw Bakugo is nice to his friends but the same to everyone else).

"Ok I'll be waiting." Katsuki said while walking away. Izuku then went the opposite way to his class room that you don't do work in.

TBC.