Controlling His Quirk!

Izuku POV.

It was the end of school so I went back home to ask mommy for help with my quirk. She of course said yes. So she then helped me to focus my energy to one place. It did take me a while to do that, about a month actually. But when I did that place glowed a white Aura around that place. It still took me even longer to properly control it fully. I still haven't done it yet but mommy did say it was going to take a while. I can now after 3 months lift small items, I'm now working on my physical strength so I can lift heavier things. So mommy predicted that would take 1-2 years since it takes a lot of time to build your physical strength so I would be 5 or 6 when  I can lift a little bit heavier things. But I need to grow older to properly train my strength. Kacchan sometimes practices with me but rarely does that. It's now 5 months after I got my quirk. I'm working on activating it quicker. 

But what I've been finding weird is that I've been seeing white strands grow in my hair, I've heard that that happens when you grow old but I'm only 4 years old, that ain't even near old!

Well now it's night time so I shouldn't really worry about that.

Tbc.

Hello, I will try to make chapters longer but they will hopefully be longer when Izuku is older so I'm sorry. Bye!