First day at UA pt. 2

"Huh?" Uraraka said. "Well, I better go! I don't wanna be late for class!"

In class 1A:

(Still Izuku POV)

"Alrighty! Let's go in!" I said happily to my two friends.

"Step aside Izu, let me show you a real entrance!" Kat said, I knew he wasn't gonna do anything serious though.

Bakugo stepped into the room...

"WASSUP FUCKERS!" He shouted as everyone turned to him..

"Idiot." I facepalmed.

"You shouldn't use that type of language in school!" A blue-haired boy said.

"Pipe down glasses." Kat said as he walked into the room.

"Y-" the boy continued.

"Jeez I already told you once don't make me do it again.." Kat said before he could finish, then someone came in.

"SORRY IM LATE!!!" The girl from earlier came in.

"Oh, it's you, no worries the teacher isn't here yet anyways.." I said to her.

"Phew.." she said. "Anyways... What was your name again..?" She scratched the back of her head.

"Izu-" I got cut off..

"If you're here to make friends then I suggest you leave." A familiar walking caterpillar said.

"No need to be so grumpy Aizawa." I said to him.

"Shut it." He said back which confused everyone to how we knew each other. "Anyways I'm your new teacher for your time at UA."

"TEACHER?!" Most students said in shock.

"Yes teacher. Now we're going to test out your quirks outside." He replied

"But sir, on the first day aren't we supposed to get to know each other better?" Uraraka asked.

"Is that what you did at your old school?" He asked.

Almost Everyone replied "yes."

"Well that's not what happens here so suck it up." He said.

The whole class fell silent.

"Well let's get going." He said boredly.

Tbc.

Sorry it's short, I was going to do the quirk test in one part sorry. I'll get it out soon hopefully!