A New Quirk! A Flash To The Past!

8 Years Later. 15 Year Old.

Izuku POV.

I was walking down the street coming home from school when suddenly I smelt a stench from behind me, Sewage? Seemed like it. Oh look, I was right, sorta. It was a sludge.

"Hm.. Middle-Sized body, innocent looking," The sludge continued. "Seems like a perfect body suit.." The sludge was now grinning, if you could tell. Izuku was mad and turned to face it while it shot weird parts out of himself and Izuku dodged all but one which made one knee go down unable to move it while the Sludge Villain went to him and put its mouth over his sounds disgusting.  But as it was doing so, Izuku was took over by rage making a huge scene, crushing everything. Buses, windows, pipes, lampposts, etc. Heroes also arrived on the scene too.

"Ohh, I've hit the jackpot, what a strong quirk!" The Sludge Villain said in excitement while Izuku was in rage with muffled screams unable to breathe any oxygen.

"Let him go!" One of the heroes, known as Mt. Lady screamed, knowing that her quirk was useless in this situation. While all of this was happening it was being streamed live on TV. showing the whole world. Little did they know, all of this rage Izuku was feeling was leading him to finding out a new quirk. The sludge Villain immediately noticed this, since he was right next to him. His hands were being envelloped into darkness making the sludge monster scream in pain.

                                               Quirk information:

       Name: Darkness void. Can do multiple things, 

1: Empty thoughts, not really important.

2: Give people nightmares while their sleeping.

3: Give pain to the opponent by just letting them touch it, but doesn't do much. And also able to shoot it out of the users palm and surround their bodies in darkness to use as a shield. 

Meanwhile with ???:

????'s POV.

'Is it really you Izu? I thought you were gone, Everyone said you were dead.' ???? Thought.

Flashback:

"You're leaving..?" I said.

"Yeah.. I'm sorry, we'll meet again another day, in the future. I promise!" Izuku said.

"Ok... I guess I'll see you some day.." I said sadly.

"Yeah, I have a feeling it will be soon!" Izuku said.

"Ok well... I know I can trust you so I'll see you again someday!" I said a bit happier.

"Yeah! Bye~!" Izuku said. I couldn't help but find it cute..

I walked off a little happier with a slight touch of pink on my face.

Flashback Ended:

"That's not far from here! I can see him again!" I said happily.

I ran down through a few tunnels and small forests to make it easier to get there. But he was already gone... 

"*Sigh..* I thought today was my chance.. to see you agai-" I was cut off by bumping into someone, he had little scars on his face and body, and shirt was a little torn. 

"Oh I'm sorry... I wasn't looking where I was going.." He laughed a little before being wide-eyed. "JIROU?!" That was enough to burst my eardrums.

"Izuku... Is that you..?" I asked hopeful.

"Yes it's me you dummy!" He said hugging me, crying a little. I mean we haven't seen each other in years, 7 years to be precise. "You live round here still?"

"Yea. You came back to the same place?" I asked happily.

"I mean... We never sold the house... We were actually planning on coming back, but the airport was delayed for ages, they had to build new planes since Villains attacked them." He answered.

"Oh.." I said.

"Well.. I'm glad to see you again!" He said and I answered back happily "Me too!"

We were both blushing a little, but it was cold so we just thought it was the could, even though our faces were heating up rather than cooling down. 

Izuku kept the conversation going. "So.. Are you going to try out for UA?"

"Yeah. Isn't that a little early to ask that? It's still in a few months." I said continuing. "Is Kat ok?"

"Yeah! He's doing fine." Izuku answered, not noticing all the people gathered around and we both blushed walking away, happy we were going to see each other again.

Tbc.

Emm... 699 words... Frustrating....