Chapter 35:

As he moved closer, I unbuttoned his pants and pulled them off of his hips. His boxers were pulled tight against him. He removed my shirt and stared down at the barely-there black lace bra. He reached his hand down and pulled at my nipples over top of the fabric. My fingers traced his hardness gently. I looked up at him and batted my eyelashes giving him an innocent look.

"You are so beautiful." He said, watching me.

He reached his finger to my mouth and I bit down on the pad of his thumb. I flicked my tongue over his fingertip and placed my lips around it. He stuck his hand in his boxers and stroked himself as he watched my mouth move over his hand.

"I want to see you. Show me." He commanded. My body flushed at the thought of being naked in front of him for the first time in over three years. I stood up and stuck my fingers in my waistband and began to wiggle my pants down off my hips. I tried to cover myself, trying to hide the little lines on my skin.

He watched me as he continued to move his hand over himself inside his boxers. He licked his lips, looking me up and down as I stood fidgeting in front of him in my bra and panties.

"Riley," He laughed, watching me look way too uncomfortable. He crossed the room and ran his hands over my hips. "Stop overthinking this. It's just you and me."

Ezra reached back behind me and unclasped my bra, slipping it off my shoulders softly. He kissed the skin on my shoulder while sliding his hands back down to my panties. He gently began to slide them off my hips and down my thighs. I moved my legs to kick them away.

I lowered myself into the bed and shifted back to prop myself up against the headboard. I ran my hands over the tops of my thighs and lifted my knee up for him to get a better look.

"There's my girl. I knew she was still in there." He said, smiling as my nerves were overtaken by my desire for him.

Ezra pulled his boxers down off his hips and my eyes were wide, forgetting how mouthwatering he was naked. Was he always this sexy?

He climbed on the bed and pulled me down so he was between my thighs. He leaned down and pushed himself against me. I cried out and he covered my mouth when his ring found my clit circling me.

"Shh, we don't need an audience." He said, laughing. He continued to slowly rub the ring against my wetness in circles. I was ready to combust from his touch.

He moved his hand away from my mouth and grabbed my thigh to push it up to get a better angle. I was dying to have all of him.

"Please, Ezra," I whimpered, watching where he slowly tortured me.

"Is this what you want?" He took his tip and slowly pushed it in a little in one tiny movement, just enough to have me moaning his name. He pulled it back out and I instantly pouted at his little game. I always loved how filthy he was. He was smiling as he watched me losing myself to him.

"Please, Ezra." I begged. "I need you inside me."

"Fuck, you are such a dirty girl." He pushed himself into me and his eyes rolled back in his head with pleasure. I felt the pressure and sting when he pushed all of himself in, filling me. It hurt a little and I winced and closed my eyes. He stopped his motion, concerned. "What's wrong, baby?"

"It's... just been a long time." I whispered. Feeling him fill every inch of me was a mixture of pleasure with a slight twinge of pain.

"I can stop." He said, unsure what to do. He began to pull back from me.

I shook my head no and placed my hands on his back and slowly guided him further into me. I held onto his back and helped him set his pace. Slowly he pulled himself in and out of me, the pain lessening and replaced with pleasure with each smooth movement. He was careful not to push himself completely in me again until I was ready and I was thankful for his patience.

He leaned into me and stared into my eyes. His eyes were icy blue, lined with flames. He ran his hand through my hair and leaned in to kiss me softly, first on my lips and then along my jawline to the spot under my ear that drove me wild. I put my mouth to his shoulder and bit down to keep myself from screaming. His body twitched, signaling he was getting closer.

"Riley." He whispered my name, his body was tightening and I could feel him trying to hold back. He moved his fingers down and started circling them over me, causing my body to tighten all around him. I pulled him in deeper and deeper and rocked my hips in circles around him, taking him in.

He quickened his pace and moved in and out, rubbing his ring in the most sinful way inside me. He found my favorite spot and continued to push harder, making sure he would have me shaking for him.

"That's my beautiful girl." He cooed at me. "Be a good girl and come for me."

He was watching my face and I tried to hold his gaze as long as I could before my vision blurred and I moaned his name into him. I tightened around him and he continued to move against my spot with his ring sending shockwaves through every inch of my body. Just when I thought they would stop, they came again. It was too much and I had to bite my hand to keep from screaming.

His mouth lifted up in the corner when he realized he had sent me over the edge again. I had never felt this kind of pleasure before and I wanted him to reward me with his release.

His body began to tighten and his hand was in my hair. He was pulling my head back to push even deeper into me. I dug my nails into his back and pulled him in, begging for him to fill me. He tensed and, with one last thrust buried himself inside of me, moaning my name as he emptied himself into me.

"Fuck, you are beautiful." He said as he collapsed onto me. I used my hand to wipe the sweat from his forehead. My fingers found his hair and I glided them softly between the dark tangled strands.

"I still can't believe you're really here." I said, closing my eyes. "I spent the last few days thinking that I forced you to kiss me the other night."

"Forced me?" He looked up at me and raised his eyebrow.

"You know what I mean." I said, rolling my eyes at him.

"How dare you take advantage of me." He kissed the space between my breasts and his mouth started moving lower down my stomach.

He paused and looked up at me.

"Is something wrong?" I asked self-consciously.

"I love you." He smiled, resting his chin on my stomach.

"I love you." I smiled, rubbing his hair.

He moved his lips back down to my skin, kissing and flicking his tongue.

"I love you." He said again and then moved his tongue over the bottom of my stomach.

I grabbed the sheets and moaned. He lifted my knees up and shifted down, biting and sucking the skin on my thighs.

"I love you." He whispered again.

I leaned my head against the pillow and closed my eyes. Jessa had enough people to watch her right now; I needed some more time with her Daddy.