𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 ➤ 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴.

As I laid in bed scrolling through Tik Tok, I suddenly dropped my phone on my face when I heard people yelling at each other from outside.

"OW MY FUCKING NOSE!" I yelled out while rubbing my nose. The swelling had gone down quite a bit but it still hurt as hell. The painkillers helped with the pain too, I guess.

Damn you Atsumu...

I can't believe it's the first day of school and I'm like this. I swear when I open my door I'm going to give him a nice sweet jab in the gut...

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

3rd Person POV

"OI TSUMU GET OVER HERE!"

"I'M COMING SHEESH SAMU!"

"Guys please be quiet, I'm sure that Y/N is resting since her nose is. You know?"

"SUNA HURRY UP AND GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE WITH THE SOUP!"

"Shut up before I post that embarrassing photo of you I took last week."

"NEVERMIND SUNA!"

"Please don't post that, my reputation would be tarnished..."

●○●○●○●○

"Y/N OPEN UP! WE ARE GOING TO BE TAKING CARE OF YOU" Atsumu announced while banging on her front door. She was hurt  so he decided to take responsibility of course. More like his mom made him take care of her. He even got Osamu to make her soup. Everyone else was dragged into this situation, but it wasn't like they were going to do anything today since it was the first day of school. It's not like her parents were home anyways since they are always working.

"Shit." Y/N cursed under her breath, still rubbing her purple nose. She pulled her covers off and picked her phone back up and walked towards the stairs to the front door to let the boys in.

Her poor relaxing time was so far out of her reach now.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

"HURRY UP Y/N THE SOUP IS GETTING COLD!" Atsumu exclaimed. Suna was holding the pot of chicken noodle soup while pouting. He was the one who drew the short stick when deciding who would carry it. The pot of soup was hella heavy though, so no one wanted to do it.

"SOUP? THERE'S SOUP? WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY SO SOONER YOU BITCH!" Y/N yelled while running down the stairs, being careful not to fall because if that happened she would definitely be fucked up...

At the last 5 steps she jumped down, a large vibration shook the house. Opening her door she saw the five. Her eyes instantly sparkled while she examined the pot of soup in Suna's hands before immediately taking it and running to the island in the kitchen. The four followed behind her.

"Chicken noodle or?"

"Chicken noodle."

"I FUCKING LOVE YOU OSAMU!" Y/N announced while she hugged Osamu, burying her face into his chest. Then all of a sudden she kissed him on the cheek. Osamu's cheeks were flushed red.

Not knowing what she was doing to Osamu, she pulled away from the hug and ran towards the cabinets to get a bowl and a serving spoon. Osamu was standing there touching his cheek staring straight in shock.

Osamu really said  🧍🏼‍♂️.

While she was looking for the bowls, she was  happily humming to herself like she was in her own little world.

The other three had their mouths wide open. Suna was happily fangirling to himself. He had shipped the two since they first met. Atsumu was beyond surprised at his brother's reaction, he nudged the fangirling boy beside him.

"Did you get that on camera?" Atsumu asked the middle blocker. This was probably the only time he would be glad if it was filmed.

Rubbing his arm from the somewhat powerful nudge, he nodded his head. "Of course I did. Who do you take me for Atsumu? This is great for black- I mean memories!" Almost accidentally slipping up and telling them that he has tons of blackmail on them, he gave a slight smile to the setter. Cursing himself for that almost slip-up.

Meanwhile, Aran was literally about to bounce off the walls. Just like Suna, he as well shipped them. His inner mom kicked in though when he realized that two of his babies were growing up. He wiped a fake tear from his face.

Oh god. I think I'm spending too much time with Kita. That's scary...

"Oh there they are!" Y/N exclaimed when she found the bowls, she clapped her hands together. The other three finally snapped out of their daze, they closed their mouths and Osamu slapped his cheeks,  trying to get himself out of shock.

"She ki- kissed m- me." Osmau whispered to himself, sadly the slap did no effect on him. He whispered loud enough for Atsumu, Suna, and Aran to hear though. The three giggled at the boy in shock.

 The three giggled at the boy in shock

so y/n bold bold now... AHHAHAH

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

just know that you are loved <3 - elaine

stay hydrated guys!