▪°▪ nine ▪°▪

"Where even are we?" I heard as I slowly gain conscious.

"Is this like a sex dungeon?"

"HEY,"

I could tell darryl wasn't too happy.

"Clay?" George tried getting the attention of Clay.

I open my eyes, seeing everyone tied to a chair, except Clay. What's happening? I try to stand, but realize I'm also tied to a chair.

"Looks like our last person woke up!" I hear Clay exclaim. I don't feel tired, I feel panicked, and anxious.

"What the hell is going on?" I ask. "Is this the 'big surprise'?" 

"It sure is."

"Clay, where are we," Darryl says, a bit demanding.

"Yea, and what was in that container thing?" Zak asks after Darryl. 

Clay seems to dodge the questions, becoming suspiciously quiet. Everyone falls into a tense quietness. I look around, trying to figure out where we were. It was very empty, only a table against a wall, and the chairs. I've never really went to his basement, but I know it was his basement.

I try to pry myself loose, only getting a rope burn around my wrists. I look into Clay's eyes. He's not the same. He's different. I've known him for awhile, this isn't him.

I quickly look at everyone, Punz the first one to look back at me. I clearly show fear in my eyes. He mouths to me 'what's happening?'.

I give him a shake of my head, and mouth 'I don't know,' because I really don't.

"Clay?" I break the uncomfortable silence. My voice was very soft, it surprised me. Clay quickly turns to me, stopping what he was doing at the table. He had a smile, which gave me chills, I don't like the tension. "What's happening?"

He turns back to the table, grabbing something underneath it. He still had a smile on his face. Instead of looking at the back of Clay's head, I turn to everyone else tied up, locking eyes with everyone. It was deadly silent, like if you talked, a bomb would go off.

"Don't worry about it~" I hated the way his voice sounded. It was full of obsession and lust. Almost lewd.

I finally see what he took from under the table. My whole body feels as if it turned to ice. My skin was cold, my eyes went wide, my words were lost. It was an axe.

"Is that real?" Eret said. Eret, don't ask. Don't say anything. I don't like anything about this.

"Hm," Clay hums, analyzing the axe in his hand. "You tell me."

He brings the axe above his head. My words come out rushed.

"No wait Clay-!" But the axe had already come down.

Eret's head was cut in half.