▪°▪ ten ▪°▪

It was a terrible sight. His main organ, his brain, was cut in half. I could see it, falling out of his head, like it was a bowl of spaghetti. It was terrible.

Even though Eret was on the other side of the room, his blood had reached me, getting my clothes, and part of my face. 

I couldn't speak for a moment, I could hear other's scream, but mine didn't come out, like my vocals had stopped working. All I could do was stare at the ground, not wanting to turn in the direction of Eret's body still strapped in a chair.

It's just a dream. It's just a dream. It's just a dream. It's just a dream. It's just a dream. It's just a dream. It's just a dream. It's just a dream.

It's not a dream.

I finally looked up, watching everyone's eyes follow Clay as he swung the axe aimlessly in the air while walking around. 

I saw red. Eret was red. I glance at him, hoping he'll still be alive, but only seeing part of his head on the floor, his brain still spilling out, his skeleton cut in half. 

I finally notice I'm crying when a wet droplet hits my leg. I don't want to look down, I'll see the blood on my shirt. I don't want to look up, there's blood on the walls. I don't want to look at all. So I close my eyes. 

I only open my eyes when I realize Punz was yelling at Clay.

"DON'T! DON'T! DON'T GO NEAR HER!"

I open my eyes. Clay was coming to me. I'm going to die.

Yet, he only smiles, a disgusting smile. He was close to me, in front of me. I could see the blood on his face. I can imaging mine looking almost the same as his.

"Don't cry~" He says, leading the axe along my chin, caressing me with the axe, spreading blood across my face. The blood was still somewhat warm, and it was a bit thick, leaving me to have a disgusting face. 

"Clay stop! Get away from her!" I heard Darryl yell. I've never heard him like that. His voice had a different tone. Yet, everyone's tone was different, everyone was screaming at him.

"I have to show you," Clay comes alarmingly close to my face, and wipes the tears, "that you're for me." I once again feel my blood go cold. He's obsessed with me. He's killing people, because of me.

"Clay listen to me, put the axe down." Nick said, his voice breaking, either from fear or sadness.

"Shut the fuck up." Clay's pitch had dropped a large amount, looking at Nick.

Nick started shivering, but I think everyone was.

Clay started walking to Nick, which made everyone start yelling again.

"CLAY," I scream. "CLAY LOOK AT ME." He only acknowledges my voice. He stops in his tracks, looking over his shoulder to me, yet he was close enough to kill Nick. "Please! Don't!" I try to make my words have meaning, but it only sounds like yelling.

"Listen to her Clay," Punz says, clearly showing fear and worry.

"Punz, you have so much coming for you." As Clay makes eye contact with Punz, it sends me a wave of extreme fear and madness. "But I'll save you for last."

Like Eret, I can't get any words out until it's too late.

"Nick, you were a pretty good friend. But, you decided to come to this murder party, so I gotta kill you."