D-Dad?

He says he loves me, I say I love him back. The problem is that he is a villain,  and I don't know how to deal with this but....I still love him. 

This all happened when I was about four years old and I still clearly remembered what happened. It all happened when....

"Stay here son, I've got to do some business." Izuku's dad says as he gets of the car. Izuku turns around and looks at his dad getting into a black van and they drove away. He didn't think much of it and just sat there. The innocent little boy looks around and spots a lolipop near him. He opens the lolipop and starts sucking quietly on it.

~Some time passes later~

"I'm so tired..." Izuku thinks to himself as he wipes his eyes. He yawns and goes to sleep.

~Some more time passes later~

Izuku wakes up from a huge loud crash and gets really horrified and looks up and sees that it's police and one female one said,"Where's your parents?" Izuku looks at her in the eyes and starts to cry. She hugs him tightly and starts lightly patting his back. 

The cops take Izuku to the police station and keeps Izuku in a room to sleep. The female cop puts a couple blankets under him to make him comfortable and puts a blanket over him and she quietly says,"Good night.." Izuku smiles brightly at her and dozes off into sleep. "Your so cute!" She whispers to him as she leaves the room. 

"Okay, let's go back to the car and look at the license plate and see who owns it, then we can see what their address is." Says one of the cops. "One of you guys, come with me." Says the same cop. "I can go with you." Says another cop.

~Time skips to the next morning~

The same female cop went to Midoriya to check up on him,"I wish he were my own child-" She thought to herself. "Hi..." Izuku quietly says to her. The cop was surprised and said,"You can talk?" Midoriya nods and some cops came into the room and say,"We found were he lives. Bring him over here."

The female cop didn't want to give Midoriya to the cops but she had no choice. She hands him over and they drive to his house. 

Mama Inko comes out of her house and waterfalls were coming out of her eyes and she ran to the cops. They handed over him and told her what happened. Izuku holds onto Inko's shirt tightly and looks down with a worried face and says,"D-Dad, he left in a black car...He never came back..." I holds onto Inko's shirt harder and says,"What happened to him!" He was crying as he said that. Mama Inko starts crying even more and said,"I-Izuku...I-It'll be fine...." 

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter, I'll try to make them longer in the future! How do you like it so far?