I Think I've Changed...

~A year goes by~

Life sucks, W-Why me! Why do I have to be the one going all threw this? Why did I have to the those 20 percenters!

Thankfully, U.A. let me in! And my main weapon is a gun! But not just any gun, it's a really good and powerful guns. It's different from the others. I bought it from the black market because it seemed like it had the more better and powerful ones. Of course my mom didn't know about this. I kinda feel bad, but I think it's for my own good. Next, if something happens to my gun, I have another one in my other pocket and that one is even better. Finally, I have a knife in my pocket. I wish I had a Boucher knife but it's too big to carry around. Hopefully I can kill my bullies, wait! No! Why-

I think I've changed. And I think I changed for the better. I will have to stand up for myself by threatening them. Wait no, that's what Kacchan does! The new me is going to make me less sad. Oh my god! Why are these images popping into my head of me stabbing my bullies!

I walk into the class and only recognize one bully in my class. And it was Kacchan. Oh, how I want to kill him right now.

I need to get used of the new me now. And I already am getting used to it. I am enjoying it actually! If only I can kill someone right now-

Kacchan looks at me with anger in his face.

"WHY THE F*CK ARE YOU HERE, DEKU!!!" 

He was asking a question, but seems like he was too angry to make it sound like a question, 

Everyone turns their heads at Kacchan, then at me. I look back at Kacchan and wasn't scared, but I was angry. " Don't ask why the f*ck I am here, just accept that I am in your class and shut up." I say, walking over to my seat. Kacchan grabs me by my collar and yelled," WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!!!" I just shrug as I think of pulling out my knife, I hesitated at first but then he said," ANSWER ME OR I'LL KILL Y-"

"Kill me? That doesn't very sound heroic to me." I say with a smirk on my face. Kacchan gets more angry and starts activating his quirk. I take out my knife and quickly cut him, I got really good at knifes so I can cut really fast without anyone realizing that I cut him. 

He tried to act like he didn't get cut and feel the burn and hurt me with his quirk. It hurt me but I didn't care as long as Kacchan got hurt. I then scan the classroom and see someone familiar.

"Is that-

What's his name again?

Oh right! Shoto!" I say in my mind. I smile and Kacchan sees me smiling and says," WHY ARE YOU SMILING!!!!" I look at him and say," Not at'chu." A person walks in and says," Woah woah woah, what's happening here! I am your sensei. Aizawa is my name"

"S-Sensei!??!" The whole class shrieked. 

Aizawa nods and says, "Let's just start with class." 

𝕍𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕒𝕚𝕟 𝔻𝕖𝕜𝕦: ℍ𝕠𝕨 𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕄𝕖𝕥 [𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝔻𝕖𝕜𝕦]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara