Meeting Each Other

Rei (Shoto's mother) was sitting on her bed, looking out at the window when their was a knock on the door and somebody opened it. There was a man who worked at the hospital. Hisashi (Midoriya's dad) was beside him. The man spoke," This person is new here, please introduce yourself to him."

Rei looked at Hisashi and smiles. She spoke up," Hello, my name is Rei." 

"And I'm Hisashi, nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too, how's your day going?"

"Good, and you?"

"Great."

"How many children do you have?"

"4, how about you?"

"Oh he's an only child."

They both started having a small conversation and the man left the two to talk to each other.

"How about, they will meet each other soon." Rei said as she had a big smile.

"Okay, it can be today or tomorrow." Hisashi said. "I will try to call my wife and tell she can visit and bring Midoriya with her."

"Okay, I'll do the same...I don't want to see something though-

I-It's a long story and I don't think I should tell you-" She says, titling her head down and looking at the ground.

"It's okay, you don't have to tell me. Want to talk some more tomorrow?"

Rei doesn't usually talk to people, since she is in a hospital in a room by herself. She nods and waves at him as he leaves the room. 

Time passes

 Someone walks into the room and say ,"Rei Todoroki, you have some visitors." The person calmly said as they leave the room. Endeavor puts Shoto on top of the bed and gives Rei some flowers and kisses her in the cheek. Todoroki starts playing around with her hair and starts giggling and says, "I miss you mom..." She looks at him and says, "I miss you too Shoto."

Mama Inko walks into the room with Izuku in her arms. "Hello, is that your son?" She says, pointing at Shoto. Shoto's mom nods "Let them meet each other and play around." Rei says as she puts Shoto on the floor. Inko does the same to Izuku. Inko takes some toys and let them play around with it. 

Izuku looks happily at Shoto and says, " Hi! I'm Izuku! What's your name?"

Shoto looks back at him and smiles as he says,"Shoto! Shoto is my name!"

The two mothers smile at the two. Endeavor gets a phone call and says, "I will come later to pick Shoto up." 

Some time passes and Shoto and Midoriya were having such a good time laughing and playing.

"I'm hungry." Shoto says as he rubs his stomach.

Endeavor comes into the room and picks up Shoto and says, "We need to go now to do some hero work." Shoto looks sad.

"Bye uhhhhh~ Izuku!" Shoto says waving as he and Endeavor walk away. 

"Bye!" Izuku says forgetting Shoto's name already.

"What's his name again?" Izuku says, looking at Shoto's mom.

"Shoto is his name." She said.

A/N:

I've got an idea for this story but that means I have to kinda change some things up from the story, which is the cover and title of the story and add some stuff to the description too! But, I still have to think of the title though!