Do I Give Up, Or Not?

~Years Skip~

I'm in Junior High now, people started bullying me because I was quirkless. I remember this day when...

"Hello! My name is Izuku Midoriya and for my future, I want to enter into U.A. highschool and become a hero!" Izuku said smiling, but his smile turned into a frown when people starting snickering quietly.

"Damn, you think your going to get accepted without a quirk. Get lost!" One of Bakugo's friends said and people started saying stuff like.

"U.A. Highschool?! In your dreams!"

"He thinks he's going to become a hero?! Without a quirk?! Oh please!"

"Find other stuff to do, you'll never become a hero without a quirk"

Izuku looks around and turns around to see the teacher trying not to laugh. Midoriya's eyes start to tear up.

"W-Why! *sniffle* Just because I don't have a quirk!" Izuku yelled out loud, tears flowing down his face.

"Yeah" Said one person from the back. It was one of Bakugo's other friend. Izuku glances at him and gives him a look that nobody ever seen. His friend gets a bit scared but then just smirks at him.

He walks back to his desk and people were still laughing and pointing at him. 

Yeah, that was basically my Junior High life. Basically people bullying me every second and every movement I make. Life sucks, but that's the reality. I basically gave up on being a hero.

~Time Skip~

Izuku walks to the coffee shop, he just needed a break from the constant bullying happening. He sits down in a table and orders a normal coffee. Midoriya looks around and sees something familiar.

"Half red, Half, white...Wait that's got to be him! I met him when we were kids!" Izuku thinks. He walks up to his table and gently taps in his shoulder. Shoto turns around and Izuku looks at his eyes and thinks. "Different eye colors! Yep that him!" Izuku thinks. 

~Midoriyas' Point Of View~

"H-Hi, I think we met when we were kids!" I say.

What is this feeling I am feeling? My stomach feels weird when I look at him. Wait, am I in love? No! No! Wait, just hold on a second.....I'm gay?! He didn't even respond or talk to me yet and  I am in lo-

My thoughts were interrupted from MY Shoto and he said, "Yeah, I am pretty sure we met when we were kids." He takes out his hand for me to shake. I shake his LOVELY hands and they were soft and I just wanted to hold hands. I go back to my seat because my coffee was ordered and then came back to MY Shoto's table and sit down.

"Let's talk-" I quickly mutter out with a light blush as I spoke. There was sadly no blush on his face and he just nodded.

"How old are you currently?" MY Shoto spoke.

I answered saying, "I am fourteen years old MY-"

I stop myself from talking, I almost said MY Shoto right in front of him!

"How's Junior High going?" MY Shoto asked.

I answered," It sucks, everytime I tell them I want to become a hero or want to attend to U.A. they always say I would never get accepted without a quirk and will never become a hero. Everyday, I have to deal with constant bullying."

MY Shoto just looked at me calmly at me and said, "Well just don't give up yet because maybe if you don't have a quirk, you can still use a weapon."

A weapon? Like a gun or knife?

"Wait, so like a knife or gun?" I say to MY Shoto.

He nods and I finish drinking my coffee, and he does the same. Shoto goes up to me and said," I would like to talk to you more, can I have your phone number?"

HE'S ASKING FOR MY NUMBER!!!!!!!! 

I nodded at him and gave him my number and we went our separate ways. 

Today I fell in love and learned that I was gay-

It feels so weird but it feels good in the same time-

I-I can't tell my mom-

I don't know how she'll react-

No-

I just won't tell her-

Yeah-

She doesn't have to know right-

~Time Skip To The Next Day~

I walk into my class and the second I stepped  in people started bulling me already.

"Hey! It's the kid who wants to be a hero and wants to attend to U.A.!" Somebody said.

"I have a name! It's Izuku Midoriya!" I yell

"Like I care about your name, not even the teacher knows your name and it's the end of the school year."

Today, I'm going to change. I am going to stand up for myself! And I'll get revenge on them, just watch.

I sit at my desk and think of me stabbing the people in my class who bully me. Wait, no! Why Am I thinking this-

This isn't me-

Or what if it's the new me?

~Time skips to the end of the day~

The school bell rings and we all get out of  the school. I had to use the bathroom so I didn't leave in the same time as almost everyone else. 

I stepped out of the school and I seen the person who said my name didn't matter and his friends. I think they were waiting for me because he came up to me.

"Hey there, you tried standing up for yourself for the first time?" He said with a vicious smirk and punched me. 

His friends joined along and I tried to get out but they won't let me get out. They have beaten me up. Now I was laying down there, alone. "Does anyone really care about me?"