Quiz and Plans

"We are going to take a mini quiz that will not be graded. Were gonna see how much you already know. If you don't know the answer, don't guess and just move on to the next question. Is that clear?" Aizawa said tilting his head as he yawned. "You guys will have to be extra quiet while doing the quiz. If I catch you cheating you will be expelled-

"EXPELLED?!?!?!?"  The class interrupted.

"Wow, I was going to cheat but nevermind!" Denki thought as he turned to Kirishima and read his mind that he was going to do the same. "I knew that you were gonna cheat until you heard the news." Denki says to Kirishima. "Yeah, don't act like you weren't going to either-" Kirishima says.

"Enough chit chatting let's get to work." Aizawa says, passing the quiz out to everyone.

*Broccoli boi's pov*

This quiz is a whole packet! This is more like a ungraded exam then quiz! I was looking at the question, "Rescue or fight and why?" What is that supposed to be? I wrote," Fight so then I can see them suffer." Wait no, the teacher is going to suspect something from me. I erase it and write. "Fight, I will leave some others to rescue." Does that sound good? Why am I stressed out for just a quiz? 

I don't know what made me turn around but then I just started to stare at Shoto. He was too focused on the test that he wasn't looking around the classroom. I then heard a 'psst' I turn around and it was Mineta. "What?" I whisper, still looking at Shoto. "Are you staring at Shoto." I turn around and say, "N-No." Bakugo throws one of his extra pencils at me. I think that was a sign and a way for him to tell me to shut up. I take his pencil and shove it into my pocket and think," Mine now..."  I continue to do the useless quiz and finish after an hour or so.

It was time to go to lunch and Shoto was eating lunch by himself. I walk up to his table and sit right across of him. I felt like we were on a date or something and I smile at him and say," Do you remember me from the coffee shop a year ago?" He looks up at me and had a small smile on his face as he said," Yes, I do remember you from the coffee shop." Yes! He remembers me!

And that's when our friendship started though I slightly had a crush on him. But I don't think he feels the same towards me. He was really the only person that I was nice to besides my mom. I wonder where my dad is right now. I also ended up telling Shoto about my backstory about me and my dad and he told me about his dad and how he would always force him to train everyday. He seemed mad while telling me, I could tell that he disliked his dad but may care about him but I'm not sure. I noticed that he didn't call him his dad and just called him "my old man" It was kind've funny but his backstory was sad. We then started talking about our moms and then I remembered something. "Do you think my mom calls your mom or visits your mom?" I say looking at Shoto. "I don't know, maybe you can call your mom and ask and you guys can talk for a bit." He says. "Well, I call her everyday because she's always worried about me and what's going to happen to me." I say. 

~Time skip to end of the school day~

I was in my dorm, going through my phone until I seen a text from Shoto. I wonder what he said? I look at the text and it said,"

Hello, this is Shoto Todoroki. I was wondering if I can visit your dorm and meet your mom. It would be great and the three of us can go to dinner or something. I want to learn more about you and your mom. Lunch was only twenty minutes and I feel like it wasn't even time to talk. So are you fine with that?"

I stare at the text that he sent me. I-Is he really asking me to basically go on a date with him? Wait no my moms coming though. I guess it's no date then-

I reply to the text with," Sure! I'd love to go, though I need to ask my mom. I'll go text her right now to see. If she replys with a yes, when and where are we going?"

He replys quickly and says," Tomorrow, after school."

I smile at the text and type," Okay! I got it! Can't wait for tomorrow! :)"

I go to me and my moms chat and text," Hi mom! My friend wants to meet you and wants to go to dinner with the both of us so he can learn more about me and you since lunch wasn't enough time. I hope you are okay with this and can come. It is tomorrow after school. I will text or call you when we are finished with school and when we are ready. Please text or call me when you are also ready."

After a couple minutes my mom responded with," Okay, I hope nothing is going on there in U,A, I am very worried for you and don't want you to be hurt. Also, sure! I'll come and I'd love to meet your friend and also learn more about him. Once again, be safe and make sure nobody makes you sad, mad or bad feelings."

I respond with," Yeah, it's good here there's only one who just always mad so I am happy here. The friend that you are going to meet makes me feel better makes me happy and go threw a couple of stuff. I am glad that I met him."

A/N:

Yay! I finally did a chapter with 1000 words! That was my goal for this chapter and I am happy! Izuku isn't evil yet, you are just going to wait until a chapter comes up which is going to be soon! :D