Y/n Arc: prologue

Narrators pov:

At the garden near at beautiful house right next to the beach, a woman was playing with three children each one Is different as the rest cause bear a dog palw in there eyes.

????: Mother can we play again always? I missed you each Time - says while being sad looking down to the sand-

????: Sorry my princess but Mommy had to work, but don't worry your big brother Will take care of you and your brother- looks at the Little brother- can i talk to you for a moment?

????: Sure mother

- both mother and older child when to the big rock is-

????: Son, you know what we talk about right?

????: Mom i know but...Is it really okay to watch over them while you begone for long Time...maybe forever? What if i be bad example for them?

????:.....listen- goes to her knees placing her warm hands on His cheeks- i know it Will be dificult  in the future but....you are proud example and great example of big brother...a very great example okay Y/n?

Kid Y/n: Alright i-

- present Time-

Y/n: ...... I promise - slowly pulls out a picture of Him with brother and sister-

A/n: Y/n the right side/Little brother, from the left side the Little sister abby( the one with purple parta of her outfit) as Little sister and from Middle side older brother Ezio

Y/n's mind:( big brother.....sis, I'm missed you i....i wish i could meet up with you two once if-)

Mario: HELLO!- Says it with Italia voice- what ya doing?!

Y/n: ack! - got scared and hide the picture- n-nothing, whats wrong Mario? You need Something?

Mario: I'm a hungry

Y/n's mind: ( of course as same old Mario)

Y/n: - laugh a bit try to smile- Lets go eat some pizza?

Mario: yaaaaaaaaaay!

As they headout to eat pizza, a figure wearing a mask with red clothes watch over knowing the Time to repent the sins of Y/n Will soon arrive as he Vanish from the Shadows along with few dark riders with him.

Thy Arc shall begun