𝟎𝟎𝟏

—————————-

Samantha's POV

The girls and I were heading back to our place to get ready for a party we were throwing. We went to target to grab some chips and snacks while the guys went to the liquor store to get some alcohol. Alex was turning 21 so we rented out an airbnb for the day to celebrate. Carlos and Devyn invited all of Alex's friends and sent them the address. I honestly couldn't wait to have fun with them, it's been awhile since we had a party.
We were getting ready in my room, since it was the biggest. Dev was sitting on the bed while I went to to grab a snack from the kitchen and Des was using the restroom.

"Dev, is there going to be any single guys coming to the party?" I said walking back into the room.

"Sam, you always ask this when we go out and you always find a guy. Just relax and stop worrying and have some fun"

"First of all, I was just kidding. I knew it would piss you off. Second of all,  I'm not worried I just want to make sure because I want to look good."

Des came back from using the restroom and sat with Dev on the bed.

"I agree with Dev, just relax and have some fun tonight. Plus you always look good"

" Fine, I'll have fun tonight and not worry about guys tonight but if a guy walks up to me, I'm not stopping him"

We finished getting ready and honestly we looked real good.
We called an uber and headed to the airbnb.

Once we arrived at the airbnb, there was already music blasting from inside. We made our way in and see Alex and Carlos inside. We greeted them and I went to sit on the couch. Des and Dev were talking to their boyfriends or whatever and I realized how single I was.

" I hate being single and this isn't making me feel better" I yelled at them.  Honestly sometimes I didn't care because I want my best friends to be happy but I just want a genuine relationship, just like they do.

"Stop complaining Sam, you can literally get any guy" Alex said.

"I know I can but actually can we go get some food, I didn't eat breakfast and I doubt any of y'all did either"
They all nodded and we packed into another uber. We headed to the mall since it was the closest to the airbnb.
We got some chick-fil-a and headed back to the airbnb.
We ate our food and by the time we finished, it was already 6:30 pm. People were going to show up at 7 pm so we set up the drinks and snacks and waited for people to arrive. We were sitting on the couch and I threw my phone onto Alex's lap,
"Take a picture of us, because we won't be looking like this after everything is over."
Alex got up and started taking pictures of us but he's bad at taking pictures and only one came out good. I decided to post it on instagram.

Liked By devynkohl and 34,728 others samanthapartida ready to get this night started ;)

samanthapartida ready to get this night started ;)

devynkohl i love my girls
blesiv DA GIRLS
itscarlosmena my wifey looking hella fine, y'all look good too
dessxmx my beautiful babies

—————————-

The boys will be included in the next chapter :)
also I started this book with alex and sam being siblings and him being overprotective but it wasn't working out for me. also im debating whether to do like a love triangle between frank and julian but y'all would already know who sam ends up with 🧍🏼‍♂️