𝟎𝟎𝟓

—————————-

Samantha's POV

After we ate breakfast, everyone picked up the mess from last night. It didn't take us long and before we knew it, it was already 2pm. We grabbed our belongings and ordered an uber back to our place. Alex and Carlos invited the guys back to our place and they agreed.

"We got space for one more in Danny's truck, anyone's free to come?" Logan said standing next to the truck.
Nobody moved or said anything except for Julian.
"Sam, want to come with us?"
I looked at Dev and Des, they both nodded yes and pushed me forward.
"I guess I'll go with you guys." I said as I grabbed my bag and blanket and headed to Danny's truck.
The uber arrived and they put their stuff inside.
"See you at the house Sam!" both Dev and Des said.
I wasn't looking forward to this car ride.
Logan and Julian were up front and Danny,Frank and I sat in the back.
"Sam, can you put in the address to your place on my phone?" Julian asked.
"Yes, hand the phone to me please" I said.
I typed in the address but before I gave back his phone I typed my number into his phone and handed it back. I saw his face light up through the review mirror. It didn't take long before I received a text.

unknown
hi sam

sam
hey julian
can u play some music pls

julian
you got it ma'am

sam
thank you 😁

He connected to the aux and played his music.
Frank peaked over my shoulder and felt his eyes looking directly at my phone. I looked up at him and saw his face of disappointment so I decided to send him a text.

sam
take that look off your face , pls bebe :(

frank
nah, at this point you're doing this shit it on purpose

sam
i just wanted him to play some music, that's all

frank
you could've just asked him

sam
too much work, now stop being an asshole
and take that look off your face

frank
what if i don't want to? you can't do anything
because then it'll look sus

sam
then we won't be going out anytime soon

I turned off my phone, placed it onto my lap, and put my blanket over my legs. grabbed my blanket. I felt a hand on my left thigh, I look at Frank, he removed his look of disappointment into a smirk. I didn't do anything and let him keep it there. He slowly started doing circles with his thumb. I looked at him and slapped his hand away, he quickly removed it.

"Do you guys want some boba? it's on me" Logan asked.
"Fuck yeah" Danny said.
"Ooo yes please" I said
"The mcdonald's checks coming in clutch I see" Frank said.

We all bursted out laughing and made our way to a shopping center close to the house. We parked and headed inside. We ordered our drinks and sat at a table.

"So Sam, tell us about yourself" Logan said.
"Well I'm 19, from Reno, I love school, my favorite color is red and I guess I'm an "influencer" something like that"
"You still do school?" Julian asked.
"Yes, I actually go to ucla, school was one of the main reasons i moved here"
"Woah ucla, must be pretty smart huh" he said.
"Smart and beautiful, shit sign me up" Frank said.
I turned red at their comments.
"Well thank you, but my hard work payed off from high school. I didn't think I would get in but here I am"
"So you're also an influencer? " Danny asked.
"I guess you can call it that, I mean the boys actually helped me a lot with getting started and I just started growing from there."
"Do you have any siblings?" Logan asked.
"Nope I'm an only child, mom's one and only."
"Shit sorry for asking" Logan said
" No it's cool, I don't mind. I didn't think we were getting so personal today especially with guys I just met."
"you can trust us and we trust you. whatever was spoken here, stays here." Frank said.
"You guys promise?"
"We promise" they all said.
"Well I think we should get going because I might be reported as missing if I don't get back home. Let me order some drinks for the others because they'll be mad if they find out we came without them."

They laughed, we grabbed our drinks and continued driving back to the house.

—————————-

i got noticed by logan on Twitter and that was the highlight of my week, anyways i'm so proud of them for getting their 1st sponsor😁 also i do have a new book and this time it's abt julian and i would love if you would check it out!!