𝟎𝟎𝟐

—————————-

Samantha's POV

7pm rolled around and people were scattered around the place. Des was with Carlos inside while Dev, Alex and I were outside greeting everyone who walked in. I see a group of guys walk in and they instantly caught my eye.
I pulled on Dev's arm, "Dev, do you know them?"
"They went to the house once to film but we weren't home, they go by Sweetea."
Before she would say anything else she saw me starting to sweat and she already knew what to do. Unfortunately when I see attractive guys in a group I start getting nervous and sweaty. Dev told Alex to keep them busy because we were going to the restroom and wanted to introduce me to them. We ran upstairs into the restroom where I found a towel and patted myself dry while she grabbed a water bottle from the kitchen. I drank the water bottle and she continued patting me dry. After I cooled down, I touched up my makeup and put on some perfume.

"Okay, now I need you relax. I'll be by your side, if anything happens with any of them, good or bad, I'll be there" Dev said as she fixed my hair. I looked at her and nodded.

"Thank you Dev, I love you" I said as I hugged her
"I love you to Sam, now let's go back down before they leave"
We walked downstairs and saw the Sweetea boys still standing next to Alex. We made our way outside and Alex introduced us,

"Okay so Dev and Sam, this is Sweetea, Sweetea this is Dev and Sam." Alex said.
"I'm Frank, the good looking one" he shook my hand and I praying they weren't sweaty.
"Your hands are soft" Frank said.
"It's this new lotion I got, leaves them super soft." I laughed and moved onto the next boy.
"I'm Julian, cute name by the way " he said as we shook hands.
"Thank you, I would say the same but I would be lying" I said. He formed a pouty face.
"I'm just kidding, but thank you"
I moved onto Danny. I knew Danny because he was in a relationship with Miah, she's a good friend of ours.
"Wait is that Danny" I said as I went in for a hug.
"The one and only, hi Sam"
"Hi Danny, where's Miah?? Better question, how's Miah?" I asked him.
"She's at work and couldn't make it and she's doing great, she misses you guys"
"We miss her too, I have to text her to catch up!" he agreed and I moved onto the last guy.
"They saved the best for last, my name's Logan"
"Hey Logan, nice to meet you" I said.
"Now that Sam is done flirty with you guys, if guys need anything we're here" Alex said. I playfully punched his arm.
As I turned around to talk to Dev, both her and Alex left already. I checked my phone and saw a text.

dev loml 💘
i'm so sorry sam, i'll be back in a few. i wanted to give alex his gift :)

sam
it's all good, i'll be with des and have fun! ;)

I went to go look for Des when I head someone's footsteps behind me. I turned around and it was Julian, holding his camera.

" You look lost pretty girl"  he said. I'll admit, he made me blush but he's probably just saying it in a friendly way.
"Well I was supposed to be with Dev but she went with Alex and now I'm going to go find Des and see what she's doing. And aren't you supposed to be with boys? you know filming?"  I said as I pointed to his camera.
"You're right, I do have to be filming with the boys but I just wanted to see if you could show me around and help me get some clips?" he said as he rubbed his neck with his hand. He seemed nervous, if anything happens between the both of us, he came up to me so.
"Yeah I could do that for you but what's in it for me?" I asked him. I mean I would be a nice person but I have to get something out of this.
"How about we take some shots? Does that sound like a deal?"
"Fine now let's go have some fun" I grabbed his hand and dragged him inside.

—————————-