𝟎𝟎𝟒

—————————-

Samantha's POV

I went downstairs and noticed there was around 15 people but they were slowly leaving. I saw the guys and I went to join them. I was feeling a bit tired already and felt like knocking out.

" Do you know who is sleeping with who?" he asked.
"Des and Carlos have their room together, Dev and Alex have their room together, and I already have a room. So there's 2 rooms where you guys can share the bed."
"Sounds good, let me go tell the guys real quick." He went and told the guys and came back.
I decided to lay down and put my head on his lap. He started playing with my hair and I started to drift off.
Before I could even shut my eyes and start sleeping, someone was poking my stomach.
"Whoever is poking me, it better be important because I was going to sleep" I got up and saw Frank.
"Sorry Sam but could you please make me some food."
"I want some too." Logan said.
"Really Frank and Logan? I really hate you guys, like I was really about to knock out but nooo"
"Sorry Sam but we're just really hungry and none of the guys know how to cook."
"Fine but this is the only time I'm cooking" I stood up and decided to make some mac and cheese.
"I'm heading to bed, goodnight guys."
"Good night Sam, thank you." is the last I heard as I went upstairs and jumped into bed. Before I actually went to sleep, I washed off my makeup, took off the clothes I was wearing, and changed into some sweats and a hoodie.
I heard the door crack open, I turned around to face the door and saw someone walk in.

"What do you want now Frank."I said annoyed.
"It's Julian, not Frank"
"Sorry I thought Frank came in to ask for more food."
I saved my ass so quick, you can't blame me for being half alseep already.
"It's all good, I just wanted to say thank you for making us food and goodnight."
"Wait I know we just met tonight but can you sleep with me?I don't like sleeping alone."
"Sure, let me just get my phone from the other room." I nodded my head, laid down, and moved to one side of the bed.

Frank's POV

Once we finished eating, we decided sleeping arrangements. Danny and Logan share a room and Julian and I the other. Julian said he was going to charge his phone in our room while we finished cleaning up. We walked upstairs and said goodnight to each other but Julian wasn't in the room. I got comfy in the bed and Julian walked in and grabbed his phone.
"You aren't sleeping here?" I asked.
"Sam asked me to sleep with her, I just came to grab my phone."
"Goodnight cousin"
"Goodnight cousin" he said as he walked out the door.
I was supposed to be sleeping with her tonight, not him.

Samantha's POV

Julian came back and laid next to me. I cuddled with him and instantly went to bed.
It was around 12 pm, when I decided to wake up. I saw Julian still sleeping.  I got up and went downstairs, I saw everyone making breakfast, I didn't see Frank. I said good morning to everyone went back upstairs. I wanted to go check on Frank so I made my way to what I assumed was his room. I saw him sleeping in bed still, he looked like a baby. I laid next to him and he started to wake up.
"Good morning beautiful" he said as he made himself comfortable.
"Good morning Frank, how'd you sleep?"
"I slept alright, I would've slept amazing if I slept with you."
"I'm sorry but I didn't want to bother you so I asked Julian."
"That's okay, I forgive you but only if you let me take you out."
"I'll have to think about it, but get up it's already 12" I said as I tried to get up.
"Come back, I want a morning kiss mamas" he said pulling me back.
"Someone is going to walk in Frank"
"Just one, please"
I couldn't resist so I went to him and kissed him.
"There, now get up." I walked out of his room and went back to mine. I got my phone and cleaned up and woke up Julian.
"Wake up Julian," I said to him but he didn't move. I started shaking him until he got up.
"Finally you're awake, breakfast is downstairs. I'll be down there." I made my way downstairs and saw both Frank and Julian making there way down as well.

—————————-