Suuumarry

[In case yall havent read the summary I put in the cover page and also to give abit more information heheh]

in year 2010,, a huge meteroite hit many parts of the world,, wiping out thousands of people and injuring millions.

afterwards,, a strange phenomenon occurred.

a handful of people with superpowers started appearing

they couldn't be passed down,, inherited,, stolen or given

and with the emergence of supernatural abilities,, villains started to take over the world.

and naturally,, heros stood up against them

Tay,, New,, Off,, Gun,, Krist and Singto along with their sidekicks were gathered by the GMM Association (GMMA) to fight against the Villains.

but what happens after they finally defeated every last villain?

...

"he's the new villain." an monotonous voice snapped.

it was ice cold, without a hint of emotion contained in it

"...it can't be. no, it's impossible. he can't have become a villain." his voice was shaking from disbelief.

"...why?" Tay's voice cracked as he stared at the picture of the man in the article

he had a bounty from wiping out a GMMA facility and killing hundreds inside said facility

a national level bounty of billions

"...why did you become a villain, New?"

____________________________________________________________

Character Profile:

Tay Tawan:

Age: 29
Ability name: Power of Disaster
Ability analysis: Able to destroy, break down or disintergrate anything he touches. If he touches a building, he can make it collapse. However, it is limited to what he can touch with his hands. No known limit to amount of destruction.
Risk: Unable to control his powers when in an emotional state. When panicked, frightened or angry, he loses control and can cause mass destruction unless New is there to calm him down.

New Thitipoom:

Age: 27
Ability name: Self-enhance
Ability analysis: Able to enhance any part of himself. His intelligence, speed, senses, strength and even beauty. However, there is a limit to his power and he can only enhance three at a time. If he over-exerts himself, he can do five for a limited amount of time.
Risk: Too smart for his own good.

Off Jumpol:

Age: 29
Ability name: Dagger
Ability Analysis: Able to materialize daggers of any sharpness and size at will. Can also control materialized daggers at will. However, only a limited number of daggers can be produced. The more daggers produced, the more energy spent.
Risk: If unfocused, daggers materialized in the air may fall and stab those standing under it. Fiercely loyal to Gun, loves him wholeheartedly. Would do anything for him.

Gun Atthaphan:

Age: 26
Ability name: Stealth
Ability Analysis: Able to move around steathily without making sounds. Able to hide presence. Small stature enables him to slip and move through small spaces as well and infiltrate enemy bases unnoticed. Amazing at disarming traps and bombs.
Risk: Doesn't listen to orders well and hates being called 'Shorty'. Only listens to New's advice and Off's words. Can't be controlled.

Krist & Singto and the sidekicks (Chimon, Pleum, Frank and Nanon) are side characters so I decided to leave their powers as a blank slate so that if I decide to actually embark on this story in the future,, they will be carefully thought out characters with carefully thought through superpowers. Just imagine them as strong for the time being heheh.

GMMA: GMM Association

the last hero's association left in the world

[Well,, that's that !!]