the end of the era of villainy

"Off, Te. hold him steady. Make sure he doesn't do anything stupid." New commanded as he ran over to the main computer panels in the villain's underground basement.

"Got it, hin." Tay nodded, his strong fists holding Oab down. Off held a sharp dagger to his neck and a trickle of blood dribbled down.

"There's nothing left for me to do." He grinned evily.

His sinister smile made shivers run down their spines.

"What do you mean?!" Tay shouted nervously, his grip on him tightening.

"Te. calm down. Don't use your powers." New warned as his fingers flew across the keyboard.

"I used to dream about becoming the worst villain of all." Oab spat bitterly.

"Save your boring monolgue, Oab." Gun rolled his eyes as he darted around the lair to denonate the bombs.

"Shut your trap, Shorty." Oab snarled.

"What did you say?!" Off growled, pressing the dagger deeper into his skin. It drew more blood, a red line streaming down his chest.

"Don't call me that!" Gun hissed.

"Off!" New yelled.

Off clicked his tongue, glaring hard at Oab as his pulled the dagger back a milimetre.

"Where was I? Ah, yes. So I came to a conclusion that if i am the only villain left, then I will naturally be the worst villain alive." He played around with his words, a malicious smile on his face.

"They were your fucking comrades! Why would you kill your friends?!" Tay shouted angrily. He had never felt such deep hatred for someone before.

Oab had broken into all the special prison cells located all around the world and destroyed everything. He killed everyone inside of it.

No one was left alive.

No one couldn't understand his actions. Why the hell did he go on a villain hunt?! He was famous for hunting heros, but never villains. But after hunting off every other hero besides those from GMMA, he went rogue and wiped out every last villain on the face of the planet, along with thousands of innocents.

Naturally, the righteous Tay hated him. He was a hero after all, but what he hated most about Oab was the fact that he killed his own friends. He couldn't believe the man in front of him. He was absolutely mental.

"Ignore him." New growled as he started to transfer the files into his flashdrive.

"But that's not my goal now." Oab grinned. His eyes flashed with a look of determination and lunacy.

"Explain yourself!" Tay yelled.

"I hate heros." Oab spat, glaring at Tay straight in the eyes. Tay glared back with equal ferocity.

"With all my heart, I hate villains too." He snarled back.

"Well then let me ask you, whats the worst thing a villain can do to a hero?" Oab suddenly smiled.

"How the hell would I know?!" Tay snapped, getting angry.

"Te." New warned. Tay shot a quick glance at New and started to cool down.

"Kill off everyone the hero loves and cares about?" Oab teased, a crazed smirk on his face.

"Fuck you!" Tay bellowed, feeling his anger rise as his eyes started to glow.

"Te!" New yelled. Tay flinched and cursed at Oab, but didn't activate his powers.

"No. That's all wrong. The worst thing a villain can do to a hero... is disappear." Oab finished his sentence with grandoise, cackling wildly. His eyes blazed with a crazed glint as he licked his lips.