Chapter 2

Xander's POV :

" How did it go?" Ethan asked me when we met after school.

" It went well. She is upset but I think she will get over it" I said.

" Ok man. But at least she will not follow you around school anymore" Ethan said chuckling.

" Don't laugh. It's not her fault that she likes me and don't forget that she is also my friend" I told him.

We both went for our detention. Aria and her friend were already there. She gave me a small smile, but Lizzy was throwing daggers at us.

" Hello, sweetheart. You are looking so happy to see me" Ethan teased Lizzy who just ignored him.

" Don't be like that baby. I know you are ignoring me because it's hard to resist my charm and if you look into my eyes, you will fall in love" Ethan said cockily.

" If you don't shut up, I will stab you with my pen" Lizzy threatened him.

" I think we should sit in front" I whispered in Aria's ear who jumped at my voice.

" Why?" She asked in a soft voice.

" Because I think, they will not stop bickering till the end of our detention," I said hoping she will sit with me. She thought for some time then nodded and got up.

" Hey, where are you going?" Lizzy asked Aria raising an eyebrow. Ethan was smirking from behind her. Aria was going to say something but I cut her off saying,

" We want to discuss homework. You guys continue, we will just sit in front" I said and we both sat in front. Mrs. Brown was not here yet.

I wanted to talk to Aria, but she was doing her math homework.

" Aria" I called her who just hummed in response.

" Let's talk about something. I am getting bored" I said. She raised her perfect eyebrow.

" What do you want to talk about?" She asked me slightly chewing on the back of her pen.

" Us," I said without thinking.

" What?" She frowned. My eyes widened when I realized what I said.

" I mean, you tell me something about yourself and I will tell you something about myself," I said masking my panic expressions. Her mouth turned as 'O'.

" Ok then. Let's talk" Aria said closing her book.

" So what's your favorite color?" I asked her. Well, I am not really good with questions. She chuckled.

" It's blue" She replied.

" Really! Mine is also blue" I said making her smile brightly. Cutie.

" Ok, so what do like to do in your free time?" She asked me resting her chin on her palm.

" I like to watch tv or play video games," I said shrugging. She nodded.

" What do you like to do?" I asked her.

" I also like to watch tv or baking" she replied as her eyes lit up. I would love to taste what she bakes.