Chapter 4

Aria's POV :

" Really? You ran away?" Lizzy laughed when told her everything happened yesterday.

" Well you would have also if you were in my place. He was acting like a creep, you know" I said as I shivered thinking about how he pulled me yesterday.

" Oh please. I would have kissed him, if I was in your place. I mean, he is so hot and also sweet which is rare combination. All hot guys are either playboys or jerks but he is really sweet that I can lick his body" She said making dreamy eyes. I looked at her in disgust.

" You are disgusting Lizzy" I said scrunching my nose.

" Shut up prude. Now let's go we are late for next class" Lizzy said as she dragged me with her. 

***

" Guess who was Ari's guest yesterday" Lizzy said suddenly when we were eating lunch.

" Who?" Emma asked furrowing her eyebrows. 

" Xander, Xander Johnson" Lizzy said excitedly. Mia's eyes widened hearing her but Emma was still confused. 

" Who is that?" She asked Lizzy who looked at her disbelief. 

" You don't know Xander Johnson? He is like the hottest guy in our school" Lizzy said dramatically. I rolled my eyes at her. 

" Wait, what do you mean about him being Ari's guest?" Mia asked Lizzy who explained everything in detail not leaving single thing which made me embarrassed. Seriously! why did I talk to her? 

All time Lizzy was teasing me about it, Emma was just ignoring us and Mia was looking lost in her world. I got confused seeing her like this because this is the first time, she is so silent. Otherwise, she doesn't stop talking. 

" Mia is everything ok?" I asked her when we were walking to our class after lunch. 

" Yeah, why?" Mia was looking confused at my question. 

" You suddenly went silent when Lizzy started talking about Xander" I said making Mia's eyes wide. 

" Nothing. I was just surprised. That's all" She said avoiding my gaze. Why is she acting like this? Wait, does she have an crush on Xander.

" Do you- Do you like Xander?" I asked slowly. 

" What? No. I don't like him, heck I didn't even talk to him ever" She said as she shook her head.

" Then why were you acting like that?" I asked and before she could say anything I continued, 

" Don't even try to lie. I can tell when you are lying Mia" I narrowed my eyes at him. She sighed. 

" Ok I will tell you but not now. Can we talk after school? You can come over to my place" Mia asked me. I nodded then we went to our class.