Eight

Phantom Zone- Chapter Eight-
The next moment Luke woke up with Julie snuggling into his side.
Somehow they always made it back to each other, He was surprised she wanted him to stay with her. She used to have so many rules and boundaries, she used to have all these walls built not letting anyone in. He didn't know how but the walls fell.
She was calm and relaxed. She finally trusts him which means more than words can say. He gently eases out of the bed careful not to wake her, He grabs a piece of paper and a pen writing her a note.
Hey Beautiful, I didn't want to wake you but, I got to go see the boys. Don't worry I checked under the bed for a clown, all clear, Love Luke ( ps: see you tonight )
He hopped out of bed as he looks back at her before heading down to the studio where Alex and Reggie are both passed out on the couch. " Wakey, Wakey" Luke says throwing a pillow in their general direction. Neither girl the boys moved. Luke rolls his eyes as he grabs the water hose beginning to spray them as the shoot up instantly. " What the F—"
"watch it Reginald, Language"Luke says smiling as Reggie growns falling back into the couch.
" Come on we were up late."Alex says.
" Why?"
" Pizza eating contest at Papa smurfs down the road."
" I got a t-shirt!" Reggie says excitedly.
"I wonder about you guys sometime." Luke says
"Whatever" Both boys say.
Luke still smiles in a happy mood as he goes to get dressed.
" Hey where were you last night?Alex asks slyly.
" What do you mean?" Luke asks playing dumb hoping they would drop it.
" We came back and you weren't here in the studio"
"I—"
" And your in the same clothes you were wearing last night." Alex says before Luke could attempt to explain.
" I— It's none of your business" Luke said avoiding them.
" Omg... Slept with Julie!"
Alex says freaking out excitedly.
"Shut the F—"
" What was that you were saying about Language?" Reggie asks
" She was scared cause of that dumb movie we watched the other night so I stayed with her."
" Did y'all kiss?"
" Noo"
"Why not?"
" I'm going to strangle you"
Luke says to them.
Both boys threw their hands in the air giving up. Luke goes up to the loft to change as Alex and Reggie begin talking.
" I can't believe Flynn wanted to go with me to the dance!"Reggie said fist pumping the air.
" Oh my god, what if i say something dumb or start fumbling over my words and I.. I.. You have to come with me I can't be trusted left alone i will making a complete idiot of myself." Reggie says to Alex in a panic.
" Sorry Buddy, I'm going to see Willie tonight he's going to help explain how in the heck we are still here."
" Luke Please go with me."
" Sorry dude i don't feel that way about you." Luke says jokingly as he makes his way down the stairs looking around in search of something.
" Please dude."
Luke bends down picking up a piece of the floor board revealing a secret department as he reaches down to find something.
"Well you just so happened to be in luck my friend!"
" What do you mean?" Reggie says.
" I'm actually going with Julie."
" Wait as a date"
" More of a friends thing, Now grab your shit and let's go." He says walking towards the door.
" wait where are we going"
Luke lifts his hand up revealing a set of old car keys smiling.
" To get what is rightfully mine"
Both boys smile micheviously.
—————————————————
A few hours Later it is now around 3 in the afternoon and guess who is still asleep.
Flynn swings open the door holding to dress bags as she sees Her best friend still asleep.
" JULIE-..."
" Whats" she says sitting up.
" Why the hell are you still in bed."
" Because I can"
" Well i thought you would like to see your dress for tonight.?"
" What are you talking about?"
Flynn holds up the bags smiling.
Julie looks to the side seeing a folded piece of paper.
she unfolds it reading the note from Luke her heart beats faster when she reads the first line 'Hey Beautiful' God she is head over heels for him. She knows the chances he would ever return the favor is slim though but, she can't help it.
" What's that?"
" Nothing, Nothing at all" She says putting the note under her pillow.
" It's obviously not nothing you're turning so red."
"I am not."
"Uh huh"
" It's from Luke"
"How did luke get in your room?"
"...."
" Julie"
" It's your fault you made me watch that movie!"
" what does one have to do with the other?"
" I was scared so he stayed with me since Dad and Carlos are out"
" Oh my god."
" It's not a big deal Flynn"
" Did y'all kiss?"
" No nothing happened."
" So he slept on the floor.?"
"..."
"The chair.?"
"...."
"JULIE..."
" I already told you nothing happens he doesn't like me like that."
Flynn grabs the note from under the pillow.
"Hey beautiful, I didn't want
to wake you,"
"Flynn" Julie says trying to grab the note.
"God your oblivious."
" Can i see the damn dress" Julie said pouting.
"Sure"
she handed her the bag as Julie looked at it in awe, "Flynn its perfect!"

Julies Dress:

Flynn's Dress:

Flynn's Dress:

 " Tonight's going to be epic and maybe full of surprises!" Flynn says as she turns around towards the door

Authors Note: Foreshadowing??? We will have to see!! Thanks for reading😊 Chapter 9 will be up in a few hours i'm writing chapter ten now but I keep changing things to make it more interesting hehe!!!