Fourteen

God i can't believe this is actually happening! She's my soulmate .
Julie is my soulmate. I don't know what to say! I care about her so much. I don't want to mess things up. He sits on the side of the house leaning against the brick as he heard a window open from up above followed by a soft crying.
I made her cry, God i'm already screwing up. I look to the side of the house seeing the latter as i climb up onto the roof top.

God i messed things up like i always do, why did i have to fall
in love with him. He now probably hates me and won't talk to me ever again. I can't believe this. First he kisses me out of pity, Now he walks out. I squeeze my nails into my arm as hard as i can trying to awaken myself from this nightmare. As i curl up into a ball crying harder.

" Julie" Luke says as he walks to where she is
" Look you don't have to say anything i know you don't like me like that and we can just forget it okay"
" Julie"
" It's fine okay i get it"

Why does she think this way of herself she's perfect. Of course i like her

He sits down next to her as She looks away.
" You can go it's fine"
" I'm sorry I made you cry"
" I'm not crying i get you don't like me and it's not a big deal,"
" Julie" he says as he puts his hand on her cheek making her look at him as he brushes away a tear with his thumb
"I'm sorry" she says
looking down beginning to cry as he scoots closer wrapping his arm
around as she leaned her head against his chest.
"It's okay you have no reason to be sorry If anyone should be apologizing it's me i shouldn't have walked out like that i was just worried i would do something wrong and mess this up and clearly i did"
" No you didn't"
"Yes i did you're crying because of me, I don't want to mess this up cause i care about you."
" As a friend?"
" As more than that"
there was a silence as they sat their Julie in his arms.
"Can i ask you something"
" anything"
"why did you kiss me at the dance"
" cause it finally gave me the excuse to"
" Oh"
" Why did you think"
" I thought you did it cause you felt bad for me"
" Julie i care about you a lot i can't deny that i always figured you would never think that way about me"
"I always thought you would never feel that way about me"
" So How do you feel, I want to here it from you not just because alex said it"
" I like you. I like you a lot Luke"
He looks down at he as she sits up as he presses his lips to hers and she leans into the kiss his arm still wrapped around her as he pulls her closer by her waist so she is now practically in his lap.
After a few moments she pulls away resting her forehead on his.
" I'm sorry i walked out" He says
" It's okay i understand"
" I'm not leaving you ever again i promise"
Julie smiles as she leans wraps her arms around his neck.
"You tired"
"a little"
"You should get some rest"
"hmmm"
He picks her up by the waist and carries her through the window laying her in bed as he smiles.
" Goodnight" He says as he walks towards the window.
" Luke"
" Yeah"
"Stay"
He climbed into bed next to her as  She snuggles close to him as he places a kiss on her forehead.
"Julie"
" Yeah"
" What are we"
" I don't know but i would like to be your Girlfriend if you want"
" I would love that"
" Really"
" Yeah"
" Today was kinda perfect"
" Yeah it kinda was"
it was quiet for a moment as they both thought about each other.
" The guys are gonna freak tomorrow when they realized i never came back"
" You can go if you want"
" No there's no where i'd rather be than with you"
after a moment it got super quiet as julies breathing slowed. Luke soon realized she was asleep.
"Goodnight Princess." He kisses the top of her head as he closer his eyes.

What do y'all think!!!!!!
I'm kinda proud about this chapter not gonna lie!