Promises

Thank you for the request @prkchimchim , I hope this is what you wanted and if you're not satisfied then don't be afraid to tell me and I'll make it again :)

Misun anxiously sat backstage, her leg bopping up and down. She repeated the same sentence again and again; "you can do this..."

she was the youngest in seventeen, a year younger than chan. She managed to make in seventeen when she auditioned for pledis entertainment, the ceo thought it would be different and a unique concept to have 16 male members, and only one female member. But two of the members left so it left 14 members. It didn't take Misun to get close to the boys, she was a little ball of sunshine after all. Though misun had always gotten hate, even back when they were training and had been on seventeen TV. That's why she was so nervous, she knew that there people in the crowd that hated her guts.

"Hey misun, you okay?" Jeonghan asked as he sat down next to misun. Misun smiled and nodded, jeonghan chuckled and looked down at her shaking hands "it's fine misun, i know you'll do well" he said and put his arm around her shoulder.

"Jeonghan! Arm off misun, I just did her hair!" The hair stylist shouted as she was doing vernons hair, misun laughed as Jeonghan pouted and crossed his arms. But misuns laughter soon died down and negative thoughts came to her head again, it wasn't long until the staff told them they were now going on stage. Misun put on a fake smile and slowly followed from behind. They stood in a line and looked at the fans. They were all screaming each members names, but misuns wasnt heard. She wanted to cry but she didn't want to look like a baby, she didn't want to cry because she's never cried in front of some one and she's be too embarrassed.

"Say the name!"
"Seventeen!"

After introducing themselves they performed.

Misun sat in her room and hugged her knees together, tears threatened to fall. She started at her wall and had a cute angry face, like she was trying not to let her tears fall. She took a deep breath in and got her phone, and opened up seventeens debut stage video, she was happy with the way she performed despite all the hate, but what made her mood worse even more was the comments.

•Who is that girl? Why is she with my babies?
•Oh my god she actually debuted with them, •I'm pissed now. I thought pledis would give up with her.
•Pledis' mistake
-lol no, her parents mistake 😂

Misun jumped when she heard her door open, she quickly closed her phone and looked up at the person who entered.

"Hey, you okay?" Scoups asked In worry, misun chuckled and nodded.

"You've asked me that like 20 times today" misun said and fiddled with her fingers. Scoups smiled warmly and sat down on the bed next to her.

"Maybe I asked for 20 times because I can see that somethings bothering you" scoups sighed "chan may seem like a little brat but he's been pestering me to come talk to you, he's worried about you"

Misuns eyes teared up, but she blinked the tears away.

"They don't like me..." misun whispered "why do people always have the need to say something mean? I-I didnt do anything bad..."

Scoups hugged misun and kissed the side of her head.

"Give then a little bit more time, I promise everything will get better" scoups mumbled "but promise me something"

Misun nodded.

"Promise me you won't hide your feelings ever again okay? We all worry about you and your situation won't get any better if you keep it to yourself" he said. Misun softly chuckled and snuggled deeper in his warm hug.

"I promise.."